Search in forum:
Search

Post02/26/2016 at 1:45pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Cropping images after upload

Dear users,

we published a new feature many of you have been desperately waiting for:
Cropping images after uploading them. That’s especially useful for headers and logos. Also, you can rotate and mirror images!

You’ll find the new features when uploading an image on a site, or in the design settings – basically anywhere it makes sense to crop an image after uploading it (header, logo). Additionally, you can set a maximum size wherever it’s not otherwise specified.

To get an idea of how that works, here’s a short video to illustrate the process:

The image upload under “Images” won’t change, so you can keep uploading your images as usual. Please note that previously uploaded images cannot be cropped.

Have fun with the new feature, looking forward to your feedback!

Benjamin Lochmann
Post03/05/2016 at 1:13pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Great new feature! it is very Useful.

Regards!

www.paginawebgratis.es & www.own-free-website.com
are webme GmbH's projects. www.webme.com
Support Email: support@own-free-website.com
Post04/02/2016 at 10:58am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Cropping images after upload

blochmann-en wrote:
Dear users,

Cropping images after uploading them. That’s especially useful for headers and logos. Also, you can rotate and mirror images!

You’ll find the new features when uploading an image on a site, or in the design settings – basically anywhere it makes sense to crop an image after uploading it (header, logo). Additionally, you can set a maximum size wherever it’s not otherwise specified.

To get an idea of how that works, here’s a short video to illustrate the process:

The image upload under “Images” won’t change, so you can keep uploading your images as usual. Please note that previously uploaded images cannot be cropped.

Benjamin Lochmann
Post04/15/2016 at 7:09am (UTC)    
Post subject: not uploas my logo

dear sir please update my ney logo
Post04/19/2016 at 6:23pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Hello !!

Its Is amazing
Thank You sir
Post05/06/2016 at 2:59pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

That will be great for us
Post09/08/2016 at 2:25pm (UTC)    
Post subject: yome aftab

Welcome to my offical website My name aftab I am from Mumbai my talent is rapper Surprised Crying or Very sad Cool
Post09/11/2016 at 12:30pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Hello !!

manzoorshigri wrote:
Its Is amazing
Thank You sir

Post10/27/2016 at 5:01pm (UTC)    
Post subject: dj subham prasad

Post12/03/2016 at 11:31am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Cropping images after upload

blochmann-en wrote:
Dear users,

Benjamin Lochmann