here it is ...read it and test it...at first is hard...first mistakes....but then u'll master all...goodluck is very simple...
Tutorial - How 2 Add Intro 2 Ur WebSite
- first create an account on this address http://boxstr.com/
- now create an .swf file , i mean the intro file
aleo flash intro banner maker
flash intro maker
- i've exampled those 'cause i use them and they are quite good....u can use whatever software u want
- after making that .swf file save it as .swf
- now upload it to that account created at http://boxstr.com/
- and after the upload has finished u'll get a link....well copy that link into a notepad or to clipboard
note: if u want 2 see ur project after the upload was finished just clic ok and pree on ur file to load and there is ur project
- now remember that u have to paste that link into this address http://cit.ucsf.edu/embedmedia/
and choose flash
- now where u see "Server " and "File Path" apste that link from the .swf file u have uploaded to http://boxstr.com/
- and also set some properties on "width" and"height" ...so select the one u like
- and on alignment set it to center or left....u get it
- after all press "submit" and u'll get an embeded code
- copy the code into a notepad ....copy the code whitout <?> Copy & paste the following... the rest is good
- so now log into ur account on http://www.own-free-website.com/
- and "manage extras/add extra" and select "intro page" and add
- now "manage extras/intro page/edit intro"" and where u see "Enter text to be shown before the Enter button:" on the right there's a button called "maximize"
- prees that button and after that press the "source " button and paste the embeded code that u received from http://cit.ucsf.edu/embedmedia/
and paste it on a notepad file...
- press again "source" and now "maximize" and save ....that's it
note: it's not hard ....only the first time...after 2-3 intro u'll be pro...so good luck
- u can add also flash files into website into ur pages ... whenever on ur right side panel by pasting the embeded code
- and into ur main pages...i've tested only when u create a new page...i mean "add new page" and in here is simple
- first upload ur .swf to http://boxstr.com/
and u'll get a link code...well copy that one
- and now enter on "manage pages/ur page" and u see that button called "insert /edit flash"
- press it and paste the link from the .swf file uploaded on http://boxstr.com/
into the "info" tab on "url"
- on "width" and "height" just select the one's u like
- and now press "ok"
- now u can see a flash into ur page ...select it and select into the tools the "center justify"
- this way ur flash will be centered...if u dont want it select "left justify".....well now u get it
read: this site http://boxstr.com/
can store also mp3/mp4/gif..etc
if u have an mp3 palyer on ur site u can host the files on this site ..etc