Search in forum:
Search

Post02/27/2009 at 3:20am (UTC)    
Post subject: OFW Erase The Captcha

Erase the automatic captcha! now its so enoying!
Well for me at least.....

It ruins the whole trusting my viewers thing.
Post03/06/2009 at 10:44am (UTC)    
Post subject:

I hope I'm not stepping out when I shouldn't, but if your talking about the captcha in the Guestbook look at this thread.
http://www.own-free-website.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8975&highlight=

http://FreeMusicTutorials.page.tl
The pain is back, but this time lower. It feels like someone stuck an ice pick in my belly button. BUT, I did have one good thought on this procedure. If I ate that much toilet paper, and eventually it will come out when I doo-doo, will I need to wipe?
I mean shouldn't eating the toilet paper cut out the middle man. I think I'm on to something here. Wipeless doo-doo by eating toilet paper. Dig up Edison ,we got something to tell him.
5:20 pm: It's going to be a long night.
Sunday, I passed the screw. It caused less damage than I thought it would, and after carefully sifting through my own stool, I have found zero evidence of the toilet paper ever existing.

Last edited by freemusictutorials on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Post03/06/2009 at 12:43pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Vinvid,

What exactly are you talking about? If you have a question be very specific so that other users can easily answer you.

-Lakamper
Post03/10/2009 at 7:59pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Hi

Im talking about the captcha after you send a message via my website it doesnt send the message due to a restriction to my captcha.
Post03/11/2009 at 1:33am (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hi Vinvid. I tried to send a test message & when I did both times I got the following message;

"Woah, slow down on the typing!
It's seems you haven't been here for awhile because this page doesn't exist anymore or never has!
Another reason may be that you may need to Signin or Signup to see this page.
Click here if your lost! This should get you back on track.
Click here if you believe this is a dead link. Help us solve the problem.
If your looking to send us mail please for now do so with our email link on the right side of our Contact Us Page."

I did not have to type any captcha. All I saw was the "Contact us" & that is what I went through. If the problem is that I'm not "Signed in" I know for me that I would sign up just to say hi, nice site or ask a question.
Maybe someone with experience will see this post & see what the problem may be.

http://FreeMusicTutorials.page.tl
The pain is back, but this time lower. It feels like someone stuck an ice pick in my belly button. BUT, I did have one good thought on this procedure. If I ate that much toilet paper, and eventually it will come out when I doo-doo, will I need to wipe?
I mean shouldn't eating the toilet paper cut out the middle man. I think I'm on to something here. Wipeless doo-doo by eating toilet paper. Dig up Edison ,we got something to tell him.
5:20 pm: It's going to be a long night.
Sunday, I passed the screw. It caused less damage than I thought it would, and after carefully sifting through my own stool, I have found zero evidence of the toilet paper ever existing.