Search in forum:
Search

Post10/11/2006 at 8:34pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Need help puting google ADSense

Hello, i have been trying to put the javascrpit to insert google adsense advertisement, but i dont know how to add javascript to the page, I have seen pages here with google adsense, how do i put it pleasE? thanks
Post10/11/2006 at 11:19pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

how to add java and html is easy.. the first question is to where are you trying to add it? the main page or the right hand boxes?

the right hand boxes would be the more common - to do this got to edit design and copy and paste your code into the box that you wish it to appear in

To the main page Id suggest putting it into a table but this makes the process a little more dificult.

The basic point for this is open the page that you wish it to be displayed in the editor
Click source then copy and paste the code into the appropriate area of the page.

If you are uncomfortable using the scripts or code Id go with the right hand box option as it automatically apears on every page and there is little editing that needs to be done.

Hope this makes sense Smile
Post10/27/2006 at 6:34pm (UTC)    
Post subject: The same with me

Dear friend
I try to put my adsense code on the right box but the Ad aren't appear ,Pls give me advice .
Post10/29/2006 at 10:58am (UTC)    
Post subject:

Every code must be added in ONE SINGLE LINE to make it work in the right boxes Wink
Post12/10/2008 at 12:07pm (UTC)    
Post subject: google ad sense

hi,
it might help you, just copy and paste, then will show .
follow my link for sample.
www.techcentro-fs.page.tl

cheers,
www.komputernya.com
Post12/10/2008 at 12:23pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Hi

Please tell me whole process of getting code from Google