Search in forum:
Search

Post09/01/2009 at 8:26pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Photo Album

I would like to create a different photo album than the one that is available in the extras. Is it possible in some way to create a film strip, a slide show so when u press on each photo on the strip it shows ontop without freezing the whole computer screen? if not what other options are available to present photos? Photos are extremely important on websites so I think there should be more options for us.

thanks,
Hariklia
Post09/02/2009 at 5:52pm (UTC)    
Post subject: try!

You can also try other photo album making services in internet you will be provided with a code and a flsh photo album will be shown in ur site.
Try searching one in google.
Post09/05/2009 at 10:45am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: try!

pshycic wrote:
You can also try other photo album making services in internet you will be provided with a code and a flsh photo album will be shown in ur site.
Try searching one in google.

I have tried that but i do not like the result of it. I want it simple and with no flash ads and pop up ads. i prefer to get a code a css script or an html which i can adjust and then paste on my site. But thanks anyway for your reply.
Post09/11/2009 at 2:27pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hello,

Gallery extra has a option such as ''If you click on a preview image, don't load a new page''.
If you activate this option images do not appear in a different page, appear in the same page as pop-up.
You can see this option; in the Gallery extra's options page!

If you don't like the option above, you should visit websites related with image effects, as Pshycic said.

I advice you should visit;
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/
This website has great image effects, scripts.

Good Luck Wink

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post11/05/2009 at 7:42pm (UTC)    
Post subject: photo gallery

thanx for your help, I visited the site and found what I was looking for, hope I can make it work with all these codes...

Hariklia
Post01/03/2010 at 8:09pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: photo gallery

cafelouis wrote:
thanx for your help, I visited the site and found what I was looking for, hope I can make it work with all these codes...

Hariklia

You are welcome:) Have Fun;)

- locked.

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com