Search in forum:
Search

Post08/02/2009 at 11:35am (UTC)    
Post subject: Sorry for .TL Domain Problems. [Update: Solved]

UPDATE:

The problems have been solved. Everything works now.

Hi everybody,
Sorry for .TL Domain Problems. I believe, it will be fixed in these days.
Quote:
.TL Suspended Domain Name Parking Page...
As I see, you are not visiting your website now. Everbody sees the same page which starts '.TL Suspended Domain Name Parking Page'
There may be a domain error / problem / work so you can not visit your page. Don't worry, it will be fixed in a short time. And you will visit your page.tl again.
I have been here for a long time and observed a lot of problems. And all of the problems have been fixed in a short time until now. So this problem is fixed, too.
Support team solves this problem and inform us about it within a few days.. Please Don't worry, and be patient, everything will be on the way again.
Now, that is all. After I had seen many questions about .tl on board, I decided to write here.
When I have any information about this subject, I will inform you again.

Please, Don't worry. You will see your page.tl in a short time.
Quote:
Please click the following link for more information:
http://www.own-free-website.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9879

Best Regards.
- Canerfc

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Last edited by canerfc on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post08/02/2009 at 11:48am (UTC)    
Post subject:

Dear community,

Page.tl does not work now. The problem will be fixed in a short time and it will work again. After a short time you can visit your page.tl again. Please be patient.

Thanks.

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post08/02/2009 at 11:56am (UTC)    
Post subject: Thank you so much for the reply...

Thanks you so much for the reply.. I really love your Site and Im with you all the way! More power!!!

jOSE
Post08/02/2009 at 12:11pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Thanks!

Thanks dear for reply and informing us such info..!!! any ways as your saying tht it will take few days but did you know tht how much its take time apoxmately??? Question
Post08/02/2009 at 3:03pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

thanks for your kind information.
may god bless you all

bbfanz
Post08/02/2009 at 5:10pm (UTC)    
Post subject: .TL Suspended Domain Name Parking Page...

I tell you something weird, my page at computershell.es.tl is working fine
It must just be page.tl that's the problem Surprised
Post08/02/2009 at 6:20pm (UTC)    
Post subject: pleas no www.muli-a.page.tl

pleas no ilegally pleas no suspend www.muli-a.page.tl
Post08/02/2009 at 6:21pm (UTC)    
Post subject: domain name problem

thanks for help
Post08/02/2009 at 6:33pm (UTC)    
Post subject: thanks!

thanks for reply!
i was just going to mail you for this problem but i thought lets first see foram for a while, thanks and hope to get out of this problem soon!!
Exclamation Neutral Question Arrow Rolling Eyes Laughing
Post08/02/2009 at 6:43pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

since my site has been out to lunch overtime, here's hoping this break will soon be resolved

thanx for all Mr. Green

Last edited by pedalsteelguitarfrance on Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post08/02/2009 at 7:02pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Thanks for Inform

Thanks for Inform
Post08/02/2009 at 7:56pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

THANKS
Post08/02/2009 at 9:06pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

not going to get nothing http://stream-24.de.tl , gives me Website offline, contact webmaster Sad
Post08/02/2009 at 10:15pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

thx for inform,please fix it quick
Post08/02/2009 at 10:49pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Thank You for this update.

I hope everything works out and I will remain with you guys to the end. 8-] Laughing