Search in forum:
Search

Post02/26/2007 at 2:37pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Help me out - I've a problem while placing Adsense or Banner

Can someone help me how to add adsense script into my page. Like if i want to display adsense in my right navigation, then what is the exact procedure that will take me to the right desitnation. If possible, do let it here the exact code for placing the ads in left or right navigation. Any help in this regard is appreciateable.

And if you want to visit or want to take tour to my site, you can ... http://www.smart-solutions.page.tl. Furthermore, I need more help on how to put banner ad in right navigation. I read somewhere that someone was suggesting me to ad html code in your site text area... yeah its working but I need to know that how to add or put my banner or adsense ad into the navigation area.

Thanks

Bilal

PS:- Please suggest me the easy code that I can easily understand.
Post02/27/2007 at 5:33am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Help me out - I've a problem while placing Adsense or Ba

smart-solutions wrote:
Can someone help me how to add adsense script into my page. Like if i want to display adsense in my right navigation, then what is the exact procedure that will take me to the right desitnation. If possible, do let it here the exact code for placing the ads in left or right navigation. Any help in this regard is appreciateable.

And if you want to visit or want to take tour to my site, you can ... http://www.smart-solutions.page.tl. Furthermore, I need more help on how to put banner ad in right navigation. I read somewhere that someone was suggesting me to ad html code in your site text area... yeah its working but I need to know that how to add or put my banner or adsense ad into the navigation area.

Thanks
hi friend.u will copy html code from source link on yr html documents on VIEW in manu bar,copy it and go to yr home page and then edit ,here u see up site SOURCE u click there,and paste here yr html code just it.
other wise u make own flash glowing name and many things with this lovly site http://www.coolspacetricks.com/ this site gave u a HTML code u just copy and paste it on yr edit page source just it.pray for me.
u can also see in my site. www.ri3wan.page.tl
Rizwan Ali from PAKISTAN THE GREAT

Bilal

PS:- Please suggest me the easy code that I can easily understand.
Post03/10/2007 at 8:01am (UTC)    
Post subject:

edit disign --> paste code in a box?
if it dusn't work, tell me
Post04/14/2007 at 4:03pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hello...put this code at the head of ur any html code if u want it to be looks at the center put this code " <p align="center"> " , for left " <p align="left"> " , for right " <p align="right"> "

GET SUPER MONEY ! --------------->

STAR TO EARN NOW ! -------------->
Post02/23/2009 at 6:31pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

did any one help me how to post add on my site
Post02/23/2009 at 7:02pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hi
fiza-loans

THIs topic two years ago Very Happy
any way explain more what u mean by {did any one help me how to post add on my site}
and sure i'll help u
best wishes