Search in forum:
Search

Post11/06/2006 at 8:33pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Want to add a mini-search engine...

Okay. I want to add a mini search engine but I have no idea how...what do I do. I have tried to locate advanced settings and stuff but that is the thing...I don't see advanced settings....
Post11/06/2006 at 11:53pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

what you will need to do for this is to access either google or yahoo etc.. and sign up for the website search engines that they offer.

these are customisable so that they will for the colors etc of your page.

Yahoo seems the easiest of the 2 though google the better as with the google option you can add similar sites to yours to a list that is scanned for the search.

you will need an account whichever you choose and there is a short Q&A that you have to answer but nothing out of the ordinary

you then get a validation email

after this it is a fairly simple excercise to set it up but be warned tuning it and making it work can be a task in itself

here is the link for the google option

https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?continue=http://www.google.com/coop/manage/cse/create/1&service=sprose
Post09/19/2008 at 7:33am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Want to add a mini-search engine...

diagonalley wrote:
Okay. I want to add a mini search engine but I have no idea how...what do I do. I have tried to locate advanced settings and stuff but that is the thing...I don't see advanced settings....

Post09/19/2008 at 10:20pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

hi dear friend

let me understand what u want exactly

i'll give u google search code it can search through the web and through ur site
also

i'll give u page search it can search through ur page

if any of those u want say OK or tell me what u want and i'll help
Post09/21/2008 at 1:08am (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hi,

This topic was opened about two years ago:)

@ mymahdi
please share your code.

@ diagonalley
'advanced settings' option means 'Extended settings' now;)

Have Fun Razz

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post09/22/2008 at 2:26pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

two years ago Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
CFC i did that in new topic
thanks
Post09/23/2008 at 12:22am (UTC)    
Post subject:

mymahdi wrote:
two years ago Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
CFC i did that in new topic
thanks

Hi,
Thanks Wink

http://www.own-free-website.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6832

-locked-

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com