Search in forum:
Search

Post07/03/2008 at 8:51pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Sorry for slow image upload!

Dear community,

currently we're experiencing problems with the image upload function: When you upload an image you get the message that it has been uploaded succesfully but you can't see it (same problem with gallery pics).

But don't worry, your images are uploaded succesfully indeed so you need not upload them again!
Because of a new server file distribution your image files are arranged on many different computers. For you this means more safety, stability and (later on) speed.
However the process of copying causes such long times of waiting. So it may take a while until you can see your images on your homepage.
This problem occurs mainly in the time of 2 p.m. to 11 p.m. (since during this time most users are online)
So please DON'T delete your images because deleting and uploading again can cause more problems, possibly loss of image files.
Just upload your image once and then wait.

Our technical support works at full speed on this problem. But as you know the process of copying files is hard to accelerate. The only possibility would be to switch off the image function. This would make image upload an display impossible, which, I guess, nobody would prefer.

Please be patient, your images will be displayed once you put them on your homepage. It just may take a while (up to 30 minutes).

We hope that work is finally completed in 2-3 weeks.

Again we apologize for all inconveniences and hope you still trust in OFW.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,
frisomo
Post07/05/2008 at 11:23am (UTC)    
Post subject:

Thanks for informations;)
Post07/06/2008 at 10:04am (UTC)    
Post subject:

cmon it wasnt that slow Laughing
Post07/06/2008 at 12:40pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Hi

Thanks for the information. Please make it at the earliest. Your apology is accepted.. Smile
Post07/07/2008 at 10:13am (UTC)    
Post subject: Unable to post

While uploading image i am geting an error msg that the image is to bein some text are some thing like that.....
Post07/09/2008 at 2:52pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Thankyou for the post

Thankyou for the information i am so glad that u have informed us and i am very much into that u can solve this problem. Bye.
Post07/10/2008 at 3:56am (UTC)    
Post subject:

Thanks for informations
Post07/13/2008 at 9:29am (UTC)    
Post subject: big thanks

Cool big thanks
Post07/14/2008 at 6:40am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Sorry for slow image upload!

Thanks for the information!, when d you think this problem to be solved?
Post07/14/2008 at 2:15pm (UTC)    
Post subject: I am SAD

I am SAD, not the point of uploading image I am not able to open the page....

Sad
Post07/14/2008 at 2:26pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

thanx 4 d in4mation Very Happy
Post07/15/2008 at 1:30pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hi!
When I try to go on upload pictures it says I can't due to an upgrade, that's fine,...but it also says it will take 1-2 weeks(?) and that this was updated on the 12th of june...? Did you mean July? Any chance we can get a more specific date on when we can upload pictures again? For me being a photographer it is very inconveniant, I do understand that you have to this this kind of maintenance, but I would also appreciate a little more info.

Regards
Kirsti Biseth
Post07/15/2008 at 4:40pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

yes i agree. ive just started my website and im trying to improve it as much as possible but when i cant upload pics its rly hard. plz tell us when this will be available again, a little more accurately. thnx.
Post07/16/2008 at 8:14pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

serialkillerteam wrote:
AUSHaushAUSHAUHSAUHSAUhsuahsuahsuahsuh

I DONT SPEAK PORTUGUESE ?

Seus Mané nao falao a minha Lingua seus Noobs

xD Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Im Laughing Out Loud Speaker ;P

Anime Playground SUPPORT PAGE PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A NEW TOPIC!!!
Post07/17/2008 at 11:49am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Sorry for slow image upload!

frisomo wrote:
Dear community,

currently we're experiencing problems with the image upload function: When you upload an image you get the message that it has been uploaded succesfully but you can't see it (same problem with gallery pics).

But don't worry, your images are uploaded succesfully indeed so you need not upload them again!
Because of a new server file distribution your image files are arranged on many different computers. For you this means more safety, stability and (later on) speed.
However the process of copying causes such long times of waiting. So it may take a while until you can see your images on your homepage.
This problem occurs mainly in the time of 2 p.m. to 11 p.m. (since during this time most users are online)
So please DON'T delete your images because deleting and uploading again can cause more problems, possibly loss of image files.
Just upload your image once and then wait.

Our technical support works at full speed on this problem. But as you know the process of copying files is hard to accelerate. The only possibility would be to switch off the image function. This would make image upload an display impossible, which, I guess, nobody would prefer.

Please be patient, your images will be displayed once you put them on your homepage. It just may take a while (up to 30 minutes).

We hope that work is finally completed in 2-3 weeks.

Again we apologize for all inconveniences and hope you still trust in OFW.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,
frisomo