Search in forum:
Search

Post10/02/2008 at 9:52am (UTC)    
Post subject: How to upload my own songs on my site?

It´s very tricky it seems to upload any songs here on my newly created site. I need my own site only for songs, that I´m wishing to showcase. How do I upload material on the site, and how much room is there?
Post10/05/2008 at 1:18pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: How to upload my own songs on my site?

markosalla wrote:
It´s very tricky it seems to upload any songs here on my newly created site. I need my own site only for songs, that I´m wishing to showcase. How do I upload material on the site, and how much room is there?

Hi, you can't upload music here!
But you can upload it elsewhere then add to your pages.
Please check the sticky topics in this section.

Have Fun Razz

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post10/15/2008 at 5:46pm (UTC)    
Post subject: yeh

for example FileDen.com Very Happy Very Happy
Post10/16/2008 at 2:07pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: yeh

dishoo wrote:
for example FileDen.com Very Happy Very Happy

I agree. You can upload your songs there.
www.fileden.com

Wink

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post11/19/2008 at 11:35am (UTC)    
Post subject: Hi

You can upload your music files on any other website.
And then Put URL given by site in any music player and put it on your site..and ROCK
Post11/19/2008 at 11:47am (UTC)    

markosalla wrote:

hi friend,

you can upload to external host such as http://www.imeem.com or http://www.myflashfetish.com

rhas

Last edited by nutria on Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Post12/16/2014 at 9:51pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Music

[color=red][/color][size=18][/size]
Post07/28/2015 at 9:59am (UTC)    

markosalla wrote:
Post11/13/2018 at 3:54pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hi, I also would like to know how to upload songs on my site