Search in forum:
Search

Post09/27/2014 at 11:41pm (UTC)    
Post subject: web page not avalible

hi and thank you in advance for any help . I have recently tried to access my web pages/ site. yet it is showing as web page not available. I have tried accessing it on three different items ie tablet phone and laptop all of which previously displayed the site with no problems. Currently I can log into the site via the log/new user sign up page. and see/alter the site where it tells me the site is "online" but I can not actually view the site any more .Or bring the site up when the address is typed in to the internet. All I get is the massage this site is unavailable or may be of line.
what has happened I have not altered anything or added any thing since I last logged in or was able to view the site on the web .
thank you liz
Post09/28/2014 at 12:21am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: web page not avalible

lillysownstory wrote:
hi and thank you in advance for any help . I have recently tried to access my web pages/ site. yet it is showing as web page not available. I have tried accessing it on three different items ie tablet phone and laptop all of which previously displayed the site with no problems. Currently I can log into the site via the log/new user sign up page. and see/alter the site where it tells me the site is "online" but I can not actually view the site any more .Or bring the site up when the address is typed in to the internet. All I get is the massage this site is unavailable or may be of line.
what has happened I have not altered anything or added any thing since I last logged in or was able to view the site on the web .
thank you liz

Hi,

our technical team is working on that, we are having problems with one of our domains providers, please be patient. As soon as the problem is fixed, we will inform you about that.

Regards!

www.paginawebgratis.es & www.own-free-website.com
are webme GmbH's projects. www.webme.com
Support Email: support@own-free-website.com
Post09/28/2014 at 2:58pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hi! As you see the problem was fixed! You can visit your website! Have a nice time!

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post09/29/2014 at 1:55am (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hi,

our technical Team and our domain provider have solved the problem with the webs. Thank you all for the being patient! Wink

Kind regards!

Martin

www.paginawebgratis.es & www.own-free-website.com
are webme GmbH's projects. www.webme.com
Support Email: support@own-free-website.com