Search in forum:
Search

Post09/25/2014 at 5:26pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Can't open

Hello Smile

Can somebody tell me why I can't open my site? It says that my website doesn't exist Confused
Post09/27/2014 at 3:12pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hello! Be patient please! Such problems are solved in a short time by OFW Support Team and then you can open your page again!

Best regards!
Canerfc.

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post09/27/2014 at 7:49pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Can't open

thesadsmile wrote:
Hello Smile

Can somebody tell me why I can't open my site? It says that my website doesn't exist Confused

Hello,

I have already informed that to our thechnical Team. We are having problems with one of our domains providers, we are working on that, dont worry .

Regards!
Martin

www.paginawebgratis.es & www.own-free-website.com
are webme GmbH's projects. www.webme.com
Support Email: support@own-free-website.com
Post09/28/2014 at 2:54pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hi! As you see the problem was fixed! You can visit your website! Have a nice time!

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com