100%
[ 1 ]
Or No?
  0%
[ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Post02/20/2014 at 5:13am (UTC)    
Post subject: EXTRA: Board: Edit Accounts(?) HELP, PLEASE

I've pretty much added a forum to my profile through the "board" option, but I can't find the edit account option. Is there a way that my future users can edit their profiles? You see, the person I am testing things with noticed that she had added her email when she created the account. This, of course, was an accident. I've tried looking in my Admin options here and on our actual profiles when we're logged in, but I cannot seem to find this function at all. Does it exist? If not, then what am I to do in the future when people suddenly want to change things? Just delete their profile? Hmm. I suppose the best option, in that case, would simply be to add a section in my forum for "Profiles," and let the users list what they desire?

Last edited by weirdfacts on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post02/21/2014 at 7:43pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: EXTRA: Board: Edit Accounts(?) HELP, PLEASE

Weirdfacts I can't find the edit account option. Is there a way that my future users can edit their profiles?

Canerfc: No.

Weirdfacts:... Does it exist?

- Yes, it exist.
Board extra editing link: http://www.own-free-website.com/extras.php?extra=forum&mode=edit
In this page we have options such as
Options - Board categories - User rights - Badword-list
Click User rights
and you will see what you can do for them. For examle: you can delete a profile.

Weirdfacts: I suppose the best option, in that case, would simply be to add a section in my forum for "Profiles," and let the users list what they desire?

Canerfc: You are right. I agree with you. We can have a richer forum extra. Please send your suggestions to our support mail about forum extra .
support-en@webme.com

Best wishes!
Canerfc.

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post02/22/2014 at 4:54am (UTC)    
Post subject: BUT--

Thanks a lot, you told me exactly what I wanted to know! Smile

Last edited by weirdfacts on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Post03/09/2014 at 11:15pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: BUT--

weirdfacts wrote:
Thanks a lot, you told me exactly what I wanted to know! Smile

Welcome. Have a nice day!

Prob was solved so the topic was locked.

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com