Search in forum:
Search

Post07/02/2013 at 4:12pm (UTC)    
Post subject: FCK editor error on Firefox 20

Hi,

Since this week I am having problems editing pages. I use Firefox 20, Flash 11.7, Java 7.25. I can access the own free website page, it loads the list of pages. But then when trying to edit... "error loading fck editor". I know about the trick where you open the 404-page function, it opens an editor and then you go back to the page editor... doesn't work anymore.

I can edit on IE9, but that would mean using IE9 Sad do you have any other solution?
(and yes, I have deleted my full history/cookies/etc recently)
Post08/10/2013 at 1:52am (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hello,

I saw many alternative solutions for this error problem. One of them is you can delete cookies / browser history. Another is f5.

I also advice you should activate 'Own 404-Error-Page' extra. If this extra is activated, there is no error. (Manage extras > Add extra > Own 404-Error-Page > Save.

Good Luck.

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com