Search in forum:
Search

Post11/07/2012 at 12:09pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Layer Ad Removed - Replaced by Sky Banner

Hello,

as you know, we have displayed the so-called "layer ad" on your sites.
"Layer" is the big ad banner, that lies over the contents of your websites when viewed.
You can remove the layer for some time by clicking on it.

We know that many users don't particularly like this type of advertisement.

Therefore, we have exchanged the layer today with the so-called "sky banner" on the right side of your websites.
Most viewers find this type of advertisement far less intrusive than the big layer-ad.
Thereto we have added a small link in the page footer of your site that shows advertisement for the own-free-website.com.

However, we want to emphasize that this is for the start only a test.
We will try it out the sky banner for a few days and analyze the income of the sky banner and compare it to that of the layer ad.

We are willing to take less profit in count, if the advertisement will then be less intrusive.
Should the banner, however, make far less profit than the layer before, we will have to switch back to the layer-ad.

All the users of the "CSS" designs, please note:
you can locate the new sky banner via CSS for free. The banner has to be completely visible in the top 1,000 pixel of your website.

Many greetings!
Benjamin Lochmann
Post11/08/2012 at 11:06am (UTC)    
Post subject: Automatic Advertisement on My Website

This is really Harassment of client you are having....We thought you will think over this advt.matter but we were wrong....It is our Big loss by putting this type of advt. on our website & that is also without informing us. Our clients are miss-guided ...This is not fare...and therefor we are now removing our Website from your site surely..!!!

Thanks for the Help your website Provided to us since 5 yrs...But we are now not interested anymore in your website...Just because of this ADVERTISEMENT MATTER....GOOD BYE!!!
Post11/08/2012 at 10:13pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

ffa

Last edited by muslim-pc on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Post11/09/2012 at 1:28am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Layer Ad Removed - Replaced by Sky Banner

muslim-pc wrote:
but why this page has not advertise~> www.enesademi.de.tl

Hello, this web had removed the ads without permission (was not Premium) therefore was blocked by me.

Regards!

www.paginawebgratis.es & www.own-free-website.com
are webme GmbH's projects. www.webme.com
Support Email: support@own-free-website.com
Post11/09/2012 at 8:42am (UTC)    
Post subject:

kyu

Last edited by muslim-pc on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:39 am; edited 6 times in total
Post11/12/2012 at 6:26pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Thank your for the info, Ben!

Cool

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post11/12/2012 at 6:26pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Muslim-pc

muslim-pc wrote:
can you tell me how can I protect my website from viruses

Hello,
Don't add every code to your page! Check the codes whether they have different aims or not. Some scripts may damage your pages. Please be careful during copying and pastig the codes.

Greetings!

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post11/14/2012 at 6:05pm (UTC)    

muslim-pc wrote:
thumbs up Wink
delete and these website because haven't advertise www.freialdenhofen.de.tl ,
http://www.dogtraining.de.tl/ , www.kws-corner.de.tl/ , www.iz-sn.de.tl/

Hi,
these are Premium Users, they have paid Premium accounts and therefore dont have Ads Wink

Regards!

Post11/16/2012 at 8:21am (UTC)    

ju mir presim ne faqen tone .... faliminderite per shikimin tuaj Smile

edited by Canerfc.
- Please use just English on the forum.
- Don't promete your pages except for How do you like my pages? section.

Last edited by tali-hackeri on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Post11/16/2012 at 11:17am (UTC)    
Post subject: Really not happy now!

Good day,

I so disliked the "layer ad" but it was okay now with new "sky banner" on the right side of our websites makes it even worse.. it totally upsets our content making everything look ugly..

If you wanted us to choose between the "layer ad" or "sky banner" i would've select the "layer ad" or NONE of the two, ONLY IF WE WAS GIVEN THE CHOICE,

Since you didn't care about use (Your users and supporters) and how this new change will affect us, i personally have lost all hopes with Own Free Website.com
Mad Sad
Post11/20/2012 at 10:45am (UTC)    

How can I pay my website without Credit Card, because i have not CC?
Post11/20/2012 at 8:27pm (UTC)    

muslim-pc wrote:
How can I pay my website without Credit Card, because i have not CC?

The payment method is paypal, please read the information here:

https://www.paypal.com

regards!

Post11/23/2012 at 7:47am (UTC)    
Post subject: Layer Ad Removed - Replaced by Sky Banner

Thank you for removing the Layer ad, i do welcome the new Sky banner advertisement system, put forth by you. Now, our old visitor who have left us due to the "layer ad" ARE BACK. Thank You.

I hope you earn lots and lots of more income with sky banner.
Post11/25/2012 at 8:07am (UTC)    
Post subject: Layer ad removal

Hi guys..I like the new look of the website without the layer ad. The sky banner and side banner ads are good and not intrusive at all. It is much better for visitors to our site to not have the layer ads pop up all the time so a big thumbs up.
Thanks for doing this and I hope it works out and you now keep it this way.
Thanks for the great website you give us the opportunity to have for free.
All the best
Regards Chris