Search in forum:
Search

Post08/15/2012 at 9:52am (UTC)    
Post subject: Bug resolved: Page editor under Internet Explorer

Hello,

a short while ago we solved another large bug.

The bug was found in the page editor at "Edit Own Pages", when using Internet Explorer.
The editor has options like "Add/Edit Link", "Add/Edit Picture" and "Insert Smiley".
When clicking this option, for the past two weeks, nothing happened. It just showed an empty box.

That should work now Wink

We're currently still working on other bugs in the page editor. I'll let you know as soon as something goes online!

Take care,
Ben

Last edited by blochmann-en on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Post08/16/2012 at 2:03pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Problem in uploading image

Mr.Ben,

Iam trying to uplad image in my web.
but I can't upload the image.
Please solve the prolem.

Thank you,
Basha.
Post08/18/2012 at 2:10am (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hello thailottomaster,
I am seeing now that the image upload editors are working perfectly! Because I can upload my pictures now here! I think we had uploading problem but our technical team worked hard and at the of this work our problems were solved! Have you still got problem?

Regards,
Canerfc.

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post08/30/2012 at 2:43am (UTC)    
Post subject: Problem with upload image

I'm also have problem with image/
I can't upload the image.
Please solve the prolem.
Post08/30/2012 at 12:33pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

oleg-shinteacov wrote:
Please solve the prolem.

Hello Oleg-Shinteacov, welcome to forum!
We have not any problem about uploading now! Our image upload editor ( http://www.own-free-website.com/bilder.php ) works perfectly!

Have you still problem?

Greetings!
Canerfc.

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post10/15/2012 at 5:54pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Problem with upload image

oleg-shinteacov wrote:
Please solve the prolem.