Search in forum:
Search

Post07/14/2012 at 1:12pm (UTC)    
Post subject: double line appearing on the right of columns

suddenly there is a double line on the right hand side of both my left and right column which goes over the text, over page titles at the left and hides parts of it, makes it almost unreadable. cant get rid of it. any idea why this is happening? www.systemicconnections.com
Post07/14/2012 at 2:35pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: double line appearing on the right of columns

harmonyinhumansystems wrote:
suddenly there is a double line on the right hand side of both my left and right column which goes over the text, over page titles at the left and hides parts of it, makes it almost unreadable. cant get rid of it. any idea why this is happening? www.systemicconnections.com

Hi,

the text you are trying to display on the left and right column of the table is to wide for the column, so the column gets "streched", but not the background of the column (which simply repleats itself)

The solution is:

On the left side in the menu this word is too long:
"Udruga KONSTELACIJA"
If you replace "KONSTELACIJA" with another, shorter word, it should work.

On the right side this word is to long:
"Systemic Connections"
If you replace "Connections" with another, shorter word, it should work.

Greets!
Ben
Post07/15/2012 at 10:19am (UTC)    
Post subject: column width and page view

Thank you very much dear Ben, you are a life saver! I used a smaller font and it fixed the problem.

Now that you have been so kind, maybe you know the answer to another question I have, about the page view. When my screen view is adjusted to 100%, the web page is smaller than the screen. Only if I adjust the view to 125% the page takes up the whole screen. Does it mean that everyone who opens it sees it smaller on their screens and is this how it is meant to be, I mean is this how the templates have been designed or am I doing something wrong?

Even if you dont answer this, you remain my hero Ben.
Greetings from Croatia
Alemka
Post07/15/2012 at 2:11pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: column width and page view

harmonyinhumansystems wrote:
Thank you very much dear Ben, you are a life saver! I used a smaller font and it fixed the problem.

Now that you have been so kind, maybe you know the answer to another question I have, about the page view. When my screen view is adjusted to 100%, the web page is smaller than the screen. Only if I adjust the view to 125% the page takes up the whole screen. Does it mean that everyone who opens it sees it smaller on their screens and is this how it is meant to be, I mean is this how the templates have been designed or am I doing something wrong?

Even if you dont answer this, you remain my hero Ben.
Greetings from Croatia
Alemka

Hello Alemka,

I am glad I could help you! Wink

The designs have a fixed size.
So if you have a higher screen resolution there is space left and right from the Design, unfortunately we can't change that easily.

Greets!
Ben
Post07/16/2012 at 5:11pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Thanks Ben!