Search in forum:
Search

Post07/19/2011 at 6:52pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Hi

Hi everyone,

as you can see our board is online again Wink. I would like to introduce myself: my name is Martin and until now I have been working for the spanish webme support & forum since 2007. I am happy to be here and support the forum!

Quote:
* Also remember the forum is great place where we all can learn from each others questions and answers. It should be a clean and welcoming environment to help each other make the best websites possible.

See ya around in the forum! and remember

* Please don't post spam.
* Please promote only page.tl pages here and don't promote other websites.
* Please post only a topic for presenting your websites in the "correct sections" ( * * you can promote your pages in the How do you like my page? section)
* Please don't post same topics to the every section!
* You cannot have your own ads, if you do not have a Premium account.
* Redirect OFW pages to external sites "is not allowed".
* No ++.
* No phishing.
* No Trade Mark or Copyrights violations (links to download films, software etc etc)

regards! Wink
Martyp

Last edited by martyp on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Post07/24/2011 at 10:53pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Welcome Martin, i am happy because you are the admin of OFW and PWG!.

Regards,
Team-Soporte.
Post07/24/2011 at 11:00pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

As i said by mp,
it's good to be administrator of PWG and OFW.

Greeting!
Design-OFW.
Post07/30/2011 at 12:38am (UTC)    
Post subject:

Welcome to page.tl, Martyp. Nice to see you as admin on page.tl board. Thanks for everything! Wink

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com