Search in forum:
Search

Post01/28/2009 at 6:34am (UTC)    
Post subject: How to Create Personal Flash Intro & Background Music

Well, greetings from OFM Germany, Poland and Europe.
I just want to assist in few steps as I can see many asking such questions.

1. To create flash into, you must first unzip your flash folder from wherever you downloaded it and edit the TEXT FILE and make sure the URL points to your website domain or your home page. For example : www.ofm3.page.tl
NB: Please try to keep copy of your flash intro folder, because some times those who are using Front page etc for editing HTML code, some time you will notice the links or format can easily be changed but if you saved the code as soon as you open before working on it, it helps to keep your format or you can do so by clicking tools to set "page options". These may not be part of the work but just to protect you HTML CODE. Even program mes find it difficult to read copyright symbol in HTML.

[u]FrontPage Users[/u]
go to "Tools",
click "Page Options",
click "Format Using the Rules Below".
ensure that setting is "Preserve existing HTML".
Save the file

2. Make sure you save this unzipped files on any of the FREE file host websites you know in the market , which must made up of all files as it was instructed by the READ ME text file in the unzipped folder. For example if you check my flash intro through the link : [b][color=red]http://www.ofm.oz.p[/color]l[/b] , you will see it will direct you to my page on www.ofm3.page.tl
I did saved all files a different server and with HTML link in flash intro files, I registered for just a sub-domain : www.ofm.oz.pl , which is connected with the location of the saved flash files and the saved file is also connected to my page.tl
You can see everything works perfectly. Visit my home page and check LINKS, where you can get free flash intro or those you want to Own-free-website.com.
Under the link, FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANT BACKGROUND MUSIC CAN JUST CLICK MP3 MUSIC LINKS, WHICH YOU CAN SELECTED YOUR CHOICE. If you want be sure of my flash intro, just CLICK LINK : http://www.ofm.oz.pl

Well, those who are not Christians, take it cool because our page is for Christian organization. But we are ready to assist if there is time any questions.[code][/code] Embarassed Laughing Laughing

Last edited by ofm3 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Post05/11/2010 at 9:47pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

uhm but