Starting today, changes on your web site can easily be posted on your Facebook timeline.
This is how the posting works:
We recommend you to activate this function because by informing your friends on Facebook about changes, you will increase the number of visitors to your web site.
To activate the function, simply do the following:
1) Edit a sub page of your web site (under “Edit own page”) and then press save.
2) Then a Facebook button “Register” will appear. Press the button.
3) During the next steps you might have to register to Facebook, should you not have registered already.
4) You will then be asked if Own-Free-Website is allowed to post on your timeline. Simply confirm the question.
5) From now on all your page changes will be posted on Facebook.
If you only want to do slight changes or simply don’t want to post a change, as an exception, you can simply remove the mark from “Post changes on Facebook” next to the “Save” button.
If you generally don’t want to post anything on Facebook you can remove this function anytime under “Settings”.
Have fun with the new feature!