Search in forum:
Search

Post08/16/2012 at 8:42am (UTC)    
Post subject: THIS HAPPEN FOR FIRST TIME SINCE 8 YEARS

Now three weeks passed and i cannot enter manage pages......be patient .....bugs.....and no pages i cannot also enter extras to answer questions or to edit
that is not all but there is many to say what happen i share with you since 8 years
everything goes smooth what is the problem?
Post08/18/2012 at 2:16am (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hello Moseeka,
Trying to edit your pages and extras in a different browser -except for browser you are always using- may be a solution! If not, please send a mail to our support about your all problems!

support-en@webme.com

Regards!
Canerfc.

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post09/09/2012 at 5:22pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Thank you

I was having this issue on Chrome. I won't like having to open a second browser to do my editing, but if it helps, it helps. It also won't let me post on here if I'm on Chrome. Is Chrome having some issues with this site?
Post09/10/2012 at 12:13am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Thank you

dark-soul-rps wrote:
I was having this issue on Chrome. I won't like having to open a second browser to do my editing, but if it helps, it helps. It also won't let me post on here if I'm on Chrome. Is Chrome having some issues with this site?

Hi,

not really, Chrome has normally no problem with our System, we have some Issues with Internet Explorer 9, but the technical team is working on that.

Regards!

www.paginawebgratis.es & www.own-free-website.com
are webme GmbH's projects. www.webme.com
Support Email: support@own-free-website.com