Search in forum:
Search

Post08/03/2008 at 8:46pm (UTC)    
Post subject: How do I insert a registration script into my website?

I would like to have my web page so that when people click the registration button on the side of my page this comes up and they can sign up for my game server.

Post08/03/2008 at 8:48pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

can anyone help me out with this please
Post08/07/2008 at 1:44pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

As I Know,
Registration script is impossible here.

P.S: There is contact extra.. you can use this extra for the aim of registration.
Your users can register to your pages by contacting with you!

Have Fun;)
Post08/12/2008 at 11:09pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

if it has a html code then u can paste into your page if you click on the source button when editing your page then paste in the html code then it should be on your page
Post08/13/2008 at 6:26am (UTC)    
Post subject:

You can use www.bravenet.com, and make your own registrations, contact, whateveer you want forms.

greets
Have fun.

Own-free-website |and| karibu-design
Post07/28/2009 at 4:00pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hello,

Is there any registration form script?
Maybe. But you can not directly use it here! Maybe via e-mail.

Is there any website which provides registration form?
Maybe. I don't know.

Is there any registration extra here?
Sorry, No!

Is there any solution for registering to hidden pages?
Yes, http://www.own-free-website.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6475

Have Fun!

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post03/27/2017 at 10:44am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: How do I insert a registration script into my website?

that is impossible.. to do, im just try it n cannot for use..., u must have an external form registration like form stack.com to use it....., and add the form link to your page...., so when your member is registration to your site with formstack you can make the username and password for your member with own free website..., and the member can play game with yur permssion in your website.....
Post05/08/2020 at 11:24am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: How do I insert a registration script into my website?

icedms wrote:
I would like to have my web page so that when people click the registration button on the side of my page this comes up and they can sign up for my game server.