Here's a short tutorial on how to create pages which are not visible in the navigation bar.
1) Activate "hidden pages"
2) Create a login (e.g. username: hidden22)
3) Create a new page called "test". Set it as main page and hidden page (only visible for hidden22)
4) Now create the pages which should not be seen in the nav. bar. Their settings must be:
- Subpage of "test"
- Visible for ALL users (important!)
5) You're done. To access those pages, you have to set a link on your page
6) If you don't want a visible login goto Login -> Manage extras and edit login. Set it as 'Subpage of test' - where test is a page that only your logged in user (eg. 'hidden22') could see.