Search in forum:
Search

Post11/04/2009 at 8:11am (UTC)    
Post subject: how can u hide ur pages?

i'm working on a site for my soccer team
and i have my main page season 2009 -2010
and for example sub page Results .

My question ?
can i hide the sub page from others so that they only can go to the sub page when clicking on the main page ? so that they don't see the sub page on ur menu

Greetz
Post12/12/2009 at 6:18pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Hide ur pages

Hello...I was found same prob of hiding pages. But just try by my self not knowing much abt site development ....I experiment & its worked..I change & match the page title colour with backround colour. ..so automatically when I go to my site i saw just main pages which are coloured with contrast match with backround...so u can do that by just go to manage pages...Change title colour & try to select exact or nearby colour with ur backround colour of website...its easy....& yess remember each & every colour is having number...so remember that number next time when u want to create new page & want to hide it....Give each page title that colour number if u want to hide that page..
Post01/03/2010 at 7:17pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hello,

Here is the tutorial: http://www.own-free-website.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1295

Please have a look at it and then you can create invisible pages in the navigation.

Hava Fun;)

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post01/21/2010 at 6:32am (UTC)    
Post subject:

Thanks Very Happy