Search in forum:
Search

Post01/10/2013 at 12:34pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Want to Change Title Image

How do I can Change Title Image in Newly introduced Clean-Popular web.design?
Post01/10/2013 at 6:30pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Want to Change Title Image

meru-treks wrote:
How do I can Change Title Image in Newly introduced Clean-Popular web.design?

Hi,
i'm not sure which titles you want to change, but you can change the text from header here:

www.paginawebgratis.es & www.own-free-website.com
are webme GmbH's projects. www.webme.com
Support Email: support@own-free-website.com
Post01/11/2013 at 7:23am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re:Want to Change Title Image

Actually I know that as u have given, I can change title image;but I need to put my personal title image which is in my computer...And also wants to know that can I add "gif"or "sis" files at this place?
Post01/28/2013 at 2:30pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re:Want to Change Title Image

meru-treks wrote:
Actually I know that as u have given, I can change title image;but I need to put my personal title image which is in my computer...And also wants to know that can I add "gif"or "sis" files at this place?

Hello,

I couldn't try to add .sis file but I know you can only upload images with the following filetypes: jpg, gif, png, ico, ani and cur! This means you can NOT add a sis file.

Title images are standard so you can not add a new title image. Although you can not add title image, you can add own logo for the Clean design.

Regards!
Canerfc.

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com