Search in forum:
Search

Post05/04/2014 at 11:39am (UTC)    
Post subject: Unable to open page already exists for re-editing

When clicked on selecting already available page to re-edit, the page doesn't opened at all.
Tried on many occasions. Am able to edit a new page only. Please help
Post05/05/2014 at 5:29pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hello,
- try to clear your browser history
or
- try to edit in a different browser

Take it easy! If still problem, please send a mail to our support.
http://www.own-free-website.com/impressum.php#support

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post05/06/2014 at 2:06am (UTC)    
Post subject: Problem solved

Thanks for the "tips" and I got the problem solved. As suggested by you, the history was deleted and now I am able to open the existing pages and view the "HTML codes" to re-edit!
(Currently I use Firefox 4+. This is for everybody's info. )
Post05/07/2014 at 1:40am (UTC)    
Post subject: This tip doesn't work for me

This tip doesn't work for me. The history is cleared. (keeping it a habit especially when I visit "own-free-website.com". Currently using Firefox 12.0 version. I am unable to re-edit pages.
On clicking the the page to re-edit, the wheel starts rotating and stops. Please help with any other tips.
Post05/07/2014 at 1:03pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Did not work

Yesterday the tip of clearing the history worked well. But today it is back to square one. Problem is still experienced. Firefox 12.0 version is in use with windows xp. History is cleared.
Please help.
Post05/07/2014 at 2:25pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Unable to open page already exists for re-editing

koottalavillagecom wrote:
When clicked on selecting already available page to re-edit, the page doesn't opened at all.
Tried on many occasions. Am able to edit a new page only. Please help

Hi,

We would need a screenshoot of the Problem, test your internet speed here www.speedtest.net , update the last Java version here http://www.java.com/es/download/, and try with diferent browsers.

www.paginawebgratis.es & www.own-free-website.com
are webme GmbH's projects. www.webme.com
Support Email: support@own-free-website.com