Search in forum:
Search

Post11/04/2006 at 6:18am (UTC)    
Post subject: *****HELP ME ABOUT PASTING HTML CODES IN THE WEB SITE*******

HEY MODS
PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH SOME PRATICAL.
ABOUT HOW TO PASTE THE HTML CODES IN THE MAIN PAGES OF MY WEB SITE.

I SHALL BE GATREFULL TO YOU IF YOU HELP ME OUT WITH SOME PRACTICAL.

LIKE SUPPOSE THIS IS A CODE HOW CAN I PASTE THAT.

"ghdgGIFGHL"
Post11/04/2006 at 6:03pm (UTC)    
Post subject: u know this system is really bad

they dont reply, i want to add website on google and they are not answering! thats too much i am going to Own-free-website.com a site!
Post11/05/2006 at 4:05pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Just click on the 'Source' button in the editor and paste the code Wink

@fccollege: Sorry, this is a free service and I do not guarantee 24/7/365 support Wink But I'm trying to come online as often as I can. I read (almost) every thread in the 'support' section.
Post11/06/2006 at 9:18am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: u know this system is really bad

fccollege wrote:
they dont reply, i want to add website on google and they are not answering! thats too much i am going to Own-free-website.com a site!

this is a bit harsh especiall since there is only one support staff and how many sites????

I think Fritz is doing a great job considering the number of questions and problems that come in daily..

You should also remember that anyone else that answers these questions is only doing so to help out on a voluntary basis and are nor recognised een as a mod on these bords.
Post11/09/2006 at 9:02am (UTC)    
Post subject:

thanks for reply man
Post11/11/2006 at 12:39pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

The only problem with my work (which remains) is to add my website to google and fritz is saying you cannot do it, that makes me frustrated. I mean i am not going to remove your advertisement at the top of my page, lets say its not possible then they should have built in google code for every website if they donot beleive us, simple.... fritz please consider any of the option. please make the rules a bit relaxing for us. I know you wont let us use 1 GB of space but let me put some code and .html page in my site area.....
Post11/18/2006 at 6:58am (UTC)    
Post subject:

are you not listening fccollege?
I'll explain it again, if you want to add some scripts it's simple:
1.go to manage pages
2.pick the page you want the script working on
3.at the left top of the editer you will find a button named 'code'
4.hit it and put your code in it

Do you understand now???
Post11/18/2006 at 9:07pm (UTC)    
Post subject: okay i have seen it

reinhout i ve done this before, the thing i want to add is this:

To put a META tag listed below and paste it in my site's home page in the first <HEAD> section of the page, before the first <BODY> section!

Meta tag is:

<META name="verify-v1" content="pDa3cXSuFVcUMa4DmfdQoRHj/uYXPHbrCEcAdBm/dSI=" />

now what ? to do? i am not yelling in room without a reason!
Post11/19/2006 at 2:49pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Sorry, you CANNOT edit the <head>-section. I'll found something which MAY help you to edit the <head>-section, but this works with JavaScript and a lot of "tricks"/"hacks". But to add your page to google, you don't have to verify your page normally. You just enter the URL and it's done.
Post11/19/2006 at 4:14pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

that's what I was thinking too, on google you just have to add your url
I have never put META tags in the first head and I have never had problems with that.
I don't know if I'm right but I think google searches some further than the first head
Post11/24/2006 at 3:12pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Yes, but they do check the position of meta-tags if you want to put google ads on your page for example Wink
Post12/08/2006 at 7:48am (UTC)    
Post subject: How & where?

reinhout wrote:
that's what I was thinking too, on google you just have to add your url
I have never put META tags in the first head and I have never had problems with that.
I don't know if I'm right but I think google searches some further than the first head

where to add my url to google?
Post12/09/2006 at 10:09am (UTC)    
Post subject:

Post01/14/2007 at 12:43pm (UTC)    
Post subject: i lose my forntpage because

my font page is deleted it whitout aim
Post01/18/2007 at 5:36pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: i lose my forntpage because

[quote="solhona"]my font page is deleted it whitout aim[/quote]