Search in forum:
Search

Post06/19/2010 at 11:55am (UTC)    
Post subject: how can i install a video player in my page

Dear Admin.,

How can i install a video player in my page ?

WELCOME to the UnderWorld of Men, The World of Discreet Community, The World of Clean Fun.

To all DISCREET GUYS, were inviting you to join The BROTHERHOOD NETWORK with a Great Purpose, to Care and Help for our BI Community. A Great Challenge for a better Relationship and to become a Great Community of Bisexuals.

We have Lots of activities to enjoy : Meet New Friendly Members, Local and International. Weekly, Members Encounter the Prospect Recruitment, Monthly or Quarterly Gathering of all members from other Area Network to Chat and to have Clean Fun : Clubbing, Malling, Drinking Session, Watch Movies, Sportfest, Chat at Coffee Shop and internet cafe. Problem and Success members Sharing around the globe.

This Brotherhood Network is ONLY for MALE straight acting bisexual or Discreet Guys. Welcome all walks of life, Professional, Student, and unemployed. Ages : 20 to 40 years old.

VISION:

IT IS THE VISION OF OUR BROTHERHOOD TO UNITE,HELP, AND GUIDE OUR FELLOW BISEXUAL TO BE USEFUL AND BE A CONTRIBUTING FACTOR TO THE WORLD IN OUR OWN SPECIAL WAY AND MADE A LIFE WORTH LIVING.

GOAL :

It’s our priority to be a helping hand to our community as well to all members, to build and produce role models or to set a good example and make the world knew that for being a bisexual is not a hindrance to be successful , no matter of race, nationality, wealth, power and prestiges, we are one as brothers.
Post06/19/2010 at 6:34pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: how can i install a video player in my page

brotherhoodnetwork wrote:
Dear Admin.,

How can i install a video player in my page ?

You mean like a Youtube video window?
If you meant that try this: http://videolightbox.com/

If you need any further help, just write here again, and we'll se what we can do!

Best of luck! Have a nice day!