Search in forum:
Search

Post03/06/2009 at 9:51pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Thanks

freemusictutorials wrote:
Two weeks ago tried. Failed. Pecked away at learning. And now bam! Succeeded. Thanks Again canerfc
http://freemusictutorials.page.tl

You are welcome freemusictutorials Razz
It is great to hear that you succeeded Razz

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post03/10/2009 at 8:43pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Post03/10/2009 at 11:13pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

how do you get this google code.As I am still new and trying to learn new tips everyday.thanks.
Post03/12/2009 at 4:12pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

mywebsite61 wrote:
not sure where you are from?

Sorry, we can not chat in this section! Wink

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post03/12/2009 at 4:14pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

paintbox wrote:
how do you get this google code.As I am still new and trying to learn new tips everyday.thanks.

Have you got gmail (google account) ? Visit webmaster tools option with your gmail. Good Luck.

Own-free-website.com

Post04/11/2009 at 12:20pm (UTC)    
Post subject: I can't same other pictuers

I need some one to help to add some other pictuer on my website can you help me? thanks in advance
Post04/14/2009 at 4:15pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: I can't same other pictuers

bolesubgove wrote:
I need some one to help to add some other pictuer on my website can you help me? thanks in advance

Pictures?
Please have a look at the topics in the Images section.

Have Fun.

Own-free-website.com

Post08/28/2009 at 11:39pm (UTC)    
Post subject: site verification instructions: thanks

It took me a few tries, but I finally followed your instructions correctly and got my site verified with Google. Thank you for taking the time to write those instructions.

I'm very new at web site design and have a lot to learn, so I appreciate everyone's helpful information in their postings.

Last edited by barwritersuccess on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Post08/29/2009 at 10:37pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: site verification instructions: thanks

barwritersuccess wrote:
It took me a few tries, but I finally followed your instructions correctly and got my site verified with Google. Thank you for taking the time to write those instructions.

I'm very new at web site design and have a lot to learn, so I appreciate everyone's helpful information in their postings.

You are welcome Wink
Thank you Wink

Have Fun Wink

Own-free-website.com

Post11/05/2009 at 12:33pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Google Verification

Hi,
Dear me have Google Code But Thay Can,t Verify My website .

WHY??
Please Write me

Mrsahill786@gmail.com
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Your Title</TITLE>
<meta name="google-site-verification" content="String_we_ask_for">
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Post11/11/2009 at 6:49am (UTC)    
Post subject: Google Verification Problem

Hello,
Dear Support Team When Me Select Css Design My website can,t show it only show Add.So please tell me How me Verified With Google .

Thanks

Post11/25/2009 at 3:27pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Google

Google Apps didn't verify my domain and I tried 4 times!
PLEASE HELP ME
Post12/02/2009 at 2:24pm (UTC)    
Post subject: hello

I hve adsense ads placed on my websites...

Is it necessary to verify our website?

If we dont verify what happens???
Post12/06/2009 at 11:37am (UTC)    
Post subject: confused

Hey there are two codes on googles webmaster tools:

which one to paste on css design:- html or meta tag?
Post02/05/2010 at 4:40pm (UTC)    
Post subject: google verification

iam unable to verify my site with google please help me,iam unable to paste the meta tag in my home page ,plz help me how to do that.