Search in forum:
Search

Post04/02/2009 at 11:49am (UTC)    
Post subject: How Do I Add, Banner & Change The Menu Tab Pics?

http://general-red-boys.page.tl/GRB-Home.htm

Thats My Link And Im Wondering How To Change The Banner Picture To My Own, And I Want To Know Is There Anyway To Put Picture Over The Menu Tab That Say The Same Thing But Look Differnt?

Thanks
Post04/02/2009 at 12:00pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

about the banner/header here's ur answer

- manage images/add new pictures ...... and make sure u deactivate "Downsize the pictures" and now choose ur pictures
- ur header has to be 1000x178 px
- now edit design/extended settings/......scroll down until u see "Header picture (1000x178 pixel), replaces default header:" and now from the selct box choose ur picture...save

.........about the second .... more relevant To Put Picture Over The Menu Tab That Say The Same Thing But Look Differnt?

Last edited by spaiu-stefan-valentin on Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post04/06/2009 at 10:45am (UTC)    
Post subject:

spaiu-stefan-valentin wrote:
about the banner/header here's ur answer

- manage images/add new pictures ...... and make sure u deactivate "Downsize the pictures" and now choose ur pictures
- ur header has to be 1000x178 px
- now edit design/extended settings/......scroll down until u see "Header picture (1000x178 pixel), replaces default header:" and now from the selct box choose ur picture...save

.........about the second .... more relevant To Put Picture Over The Menu Tab That Say The Same Thing But Look Differnt?

Thanks spaiu-stefan-valentin.

As an extra information: Everybody can learn all tips about this question by looking at sticky topics in this section.

Have Fun.
Thanks.

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com