Search in forum:
Search

Post03/01/2009 at 6:29pm (UTC)    
Post subject: same help needed if time is ur friend !

first of all i would like 2 say hy 2 all...

my so told problem is that the pages in the center of the pages are not quite focused on my site...i mean when u click on ur side left buttons and then a page appears i mean those pages...now let me explain it...i've centered the site ...now i've also centered the pages in the middle not in left or right.......

...btw ...those pages are made in flash..so my question now is how to turn them all to fit on the screen.....'because let's just say....if i want to use a 1024x768 resolution...it's fine....if it is let's say 1920x1080 ...the flash page it's in the center of the page ....not on all the page....

i've tried to resize it using the flash editor...centered it...nothing to it....so help is required....

....just enter my site and u'll see....it's under construction 'cause just registered today...thanks so much for any help received ....

my site http://spaiu-stefan-valentin.page.tl/

please excuse my poor english....i know english but not that good....
Post03/04/2009 at 5:55pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

solve it... Cool
Post03/12/2009 at 5:08pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

spaiu-stefan-valentin wrote:
solve it... Cool

Great Wink

-Locked-

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com