Search in forum:
Search

Post03/09/2009 at 10:26am (UTC)    
Post subject: navigation menu

How add shoutbox down navigation menu?
Post03/09/2009 at 11:17am (UTC)    
Post subject:

http://www5.shoutmix.com/ the oficial site to shoutbox

look at my site 2 see where i've placed my shoutbox....at the bottom...at a size of 560x250

-if u want to place ur shout box on the right side menu simply paste the html code into one of the boxes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- if u want it on the left side menu didn't quite succeded in adding

...but there's another way

<div style="position: absolute; top: 230px; left: 5px; background: white; width: 183px; height: 500px">Here(html code & picture code & etc)</div>

u see that code..well

230px it begins from top and it's scaled from teh left side...u simply add another scale 300 or 500 ...exactly where u think it might fit ur shoutbox....

and from left where u see 5px u could increase it 15,50 u'll figure it out

- at background change it to black white green etc
- where u see Here(html code & picture code & etc) here u paste ur html code

------------------------------------------------------------------

if u want to post it on ur main page ...simple add a new page and paste the embeded code of the shoutbox

-------------------------------------------------------------------

if u want it at the bottom of the page paste the code at "edit design/extended settings/Text at bottom of page:"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

if u want it at the top of the page paste the code at "edit design/extended settings/Text at top page:"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

if u want it at "Text below the content (e.g. copyright): " paste the code at "edit design/extended settings/Text below the content (e.g. copyright):"

..............good luck..............