Search in forum:
Search

Post02/28/2009 at 2:49am (UTC)    
Post subject: Content in page infected. What would YOU do?

They are downloads of two software programs. Trojans were found. I contacted them asking them to take those two down. They were online at the time of this thread & the content is still there almost 2 weeks later. Nothing was done. I'm giving them a chance to take care of it. I'm trying to be nice. I ran it through multiple Anti-virus scanners (about 25). I was first alerted by my real time scanners.
Question: What would You do next? I don't want anyone to get infected from this forum.
http://freemusictutorials.page.tl
The pain is back, but this time lower. It feels like someone stuck an ice pick in my belly button. BUT, I did have one good thought on this procedure. If I ate that much toilet paper, and eventually it will come out when I doo-doo, will I need to wipe?
I mean shouldn't eating the toilet paper cut out the middle man. I think I'm on to something here. Wipeless doo-doo by eating toilet paper. Dig up Edison ,we got something to tell him.
5:20 pm: It's going to be a long night.
Sunday, I passed the screw. It caused less damage than I thought it would, and after carefully sifting through my own stool, I have found zero evidence of the toilet paper ever existing.

Last edited by freemusictutorials on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:58 am; edited 3 times in total