Search in forum:
Search


« View previous topic :: View next topic »  
Author Message
Post02/03/2009 at 4:39am (UTC)    
Post subject: my website is hacked!

my website is hacked.
when someone send me message then it shows me i have send message to myself and when i try to respond it the message is sent to myself. I think someone hacked my website dear lakemper,
what can i do?
Post02/04/2009 at 2:01pm (UTC)    
Post subject: hacked

Hi phycic,

The best thing to do would be to change your password and check the security of your computer, and make sure you dont tell anyone your password.

-Lakamper
Post02/06/2009 at 7:11pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: my website is hacked!

pshycic wrote:
my website is hacked.
when someone send me message then it shows me i have send message to myself and when i try to respond it the message is sent to myself. I think someone hacked my website dear lakemper,
what can i do?


your site was not hacked! Wink its just somebody using your contact page to send msg to you. obviously what you saw in your inbox was your own profile pic with Contact form:Title... <--- right? Wink
______________

Anime Playground SUPPORT PAGE PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A NEW TOPIC!!!
Post02/19/2009 at 9:12am (UTC)    
Post subject: ok!

ok!
thats fine but some time my comment form also change automatically and some comments are also deleted automatically.
Post02/20/2009 at 1:20pm (UTC)    
Post subject: comments?

Hi,

Comments on your site, or in the forum?

-Lakamper
Post03/01/2009 at 2:44am (UTC)    
Post subject: site

the comments in my site.
Post03/01/2009 at 3:34am (UTC)    
Post subject: If you are a Pshycic...

If you are a Pshycic then wouldn't you be able to know who did that? Sorry. I just couldn't help myself Laughing
______________
The pain is back, but this time lower. It feels like someone stuck an ice pick in my belly button. BUT, I did have one good thought on this procedure. If I ate that much toilet paper, and eventually it will come out when I doo-doo, will I need to wipe?
I mean shouldn't eating the toilet paper cut out the middle man. I think I'm on to something here. Wipeless doo-doo by eating toilet paper. Dig up Edison ,we got something to tell him.
5:20 pm: It's going to be a long night.
Sunday, I passed the screw. It caused less damage than I thought it would, and after carefully sifting through my own stool, I have found zero evidence of the toilet paper ever existing.
Post03/01/2009 at 7:42pm (UTC)    
Post subject: funny

Musictutorials,

Mean, but funny Smile

-Lakamper
Post03/02/2009 at 5:10pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

hi psychic Smile

if your site was hacked the hacker wont bother to just delete your comments, the hacker would just delete your whole site or atleast deface your site, so dont worry about it and i think you can create new password if you still think you're hacked, its in Personal Preferences in General Settings Wink

freemusictutorials wrote:
If you are a Pshycic then wouldn't you be able to know who did that? Sorry. I just couldn't help myself Laughing
Post04/26/2009 at 3:39am (UTC)    
Post subject: pshycic!

dear friend i aqm not a psychic i am a pshycic. that mean i am in search of the secrets of the universe and i am accumilating my energy for my ultimate trance where i will be knowing unified field theory. and the real pshycic dont use their energy for no thing. or the minor things. soi am not using my energy.
Post04/27/2009 at 6:58pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

sorry if we've offended you Smile i thought you just misspelled psychic lol (never heard of the word pshycic before) Wink
______________

Anime Playground SUPPORT PAGE PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A NEW TOPIC!!!
Post04/29/2009 at 10:48pm (UTC)    
Post subject: ya!

oh ya! the word "pshyic" is a new word introduced by me and you can view it's meaning at my site.
Post03/20/2010 at 3:04pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: If you are a Pshycic...

freemusictutorials wrote:
If you are a Pshycic then wouldn't you be able to know who did that? Sorry. I just couldn't help myself Laughing
That.s a good one.
Post03/30/2010 at 12:53am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: my website is hacked!

pshycic wrote:
my website is hacked.
when someone send me message then it shows me i have send message to myself and when i try to respond it the message is sent to myself. I think someone hacked my website dear lakemper,
what can i do?
I think you have a nasty little bug in your system ,you should run a
complete scan and check for viruses.

And change your password also.


Idea
Post03/30/2010 at 1:00am (UTC)    
Post subject:

animeddl wrote:
hi psychic Smile

if your site was hacked the hacker wont bother to just delete your comments, the hacker would just delete your whole site or atleast deface your site, so dont worry about it and i think you can create new password if you still think you're hacked, its in Personal Preferences in General Settings Wink

freemusictutorials wrote:
If you are a Pshycic then wouldn't you be able to know who did that? Sorry. I just couldn't help myself Laughing


Very Happy that was a good one lol
How come you get to use the HTLM and i can not ? Exclamation
Display posts from previous:   


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group