Search in forum:
Search

Post08/09/2009 at 8:06pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Why Does The Editor Say 'Error Loading FCK-Editor"

Every Time I Go In To The Page Editor It Says "Error Loading FCK-Editor"
A Few Days Ago It Started To Work Again But Now It Does Not Want To Work Any More.

What Should I Do?

Thank You.

Creator Of www.Jokes4fun.page.tl
Post08/14/2009 at 9:12pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hello,

I advice you should clear browser history.

I saw this error today, too.
I think there is not any editor error except for IE.
After clearing browser history in IE, there was not any error.
It means the error reason may be 'browser history, cookies and etc.'

Thanks.
Have Fun Wink

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post08/16/2009 at 7:28am (UTC)    
Post subject: May be!

May be the problem is due to slow internet connection! because whenever my connection get slow i get such errors.
Post08/18/2009 at 3:03pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: May be!

pshycic wrote:
May be the problem is due to slow internet connection! because whenever my connection get slow i get such errors.

Hello, I don't think so. It says 'browser is not compatible' so I think it is a browser error. Hope it is fixed in a short time.

Thanks.

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post11/25/2013 at 7:18am (UTC)    
Post subject:

This can happen if your server is configured to parse .xml files just like .php files. I have read about a workaround, You can try that. If the server is xml through php, which can cause this error, you can add two headers: <?php header('Content-Type: text/xml',true) ?> <?php header('Status: 4',true) ?>

Thanks
how to stop snoring
Post09/07/2016 at 4:10pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Why Does The Editor Say 'Error Loading FCK-Editor"

jokes4all2 wrote:
Every Time I Go In To The Page Editor It Says "Error Loading FCK-Editor"
A Few Days Ago It Started To Work Again But Now It Does Not Want To Work Any More.

What Should I Do?

Thank You.

Creator Of www.Jokes4fun.page.tl

vivek kumar saraswati