Search in forum:
Search

Post06/12/2015 at 5:13pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Pictures on webpages dissappeared and cannot upload new ones

A few weeks ago I noticed the photos I had uploaded onto my webpages had dissapeared. I went into the photo editor to try and correct this to no avail. I can no longer insert, upload, or view images. Any thoughts?
Post06/13/2015 at 4:09am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Pictures on webpages dissappeared and cannot upload new

xenophon wrote:
A few weeks ago I noticed the photos I had uploaded onto my webpages had dissapeared. I went into the photo editor to try and correct this to no avail. I can no longer insert, upload, or view images. Any thoughts?

Hello,

I can see images of your web. Anyway, if you have had upload images and there are not available could you please send us the broken links? (please post the links here by responding my message)

Regards!

www.paginawebgratis.es & www.own-free-website.com
are webme GmbH's projects. www.webme.com
Support Email: support@own-free-website.com
Post06/13/2015 at 3:32pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Thanks for checking

It seems to be a problem with Firefox. I had tried to view the page from two different computers with Firefox and the images wouldn't show up, but when I viewed it with Internet Explorer it was fine and the editor worked.

Thanks for checking to see if was anything on your end and helpm me troubleshoot the issue.
Post06/13/2015 at 10:17pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Thanks for checking

xenophon wrote:
It seems to be a problem with Firefox. I had tried to view the page from two different computers with Firefox and the images wouldn't show up, but when I viewed it with Internet Explorer it was fine and the editor worked.

Thanks for checking to see if was anything on your end and helpm me troubleshoot the issue.

Great! but Regarding your Issue, wich version of Firefix are you using? and wich version of Java?
please if you can send us this info, could be helpful to other Users.

Kind Regards!

www.paginawebgratis.es & www.own-free-website.com
are webme GmbH's projects. www.webme.com
Support Email: support@own-free-website.com