Search in forum:
Search

« View previous topic :: View next topic »  
Post02/15/2015 at 7:26pm (UTC)    
Post subject: palimpestical

palimpestical has discovered four websites in my domain, preventing me from accessing my address on my search engine, google. Do you have any suggestions?
Post02/16/2015 at 6:31pm (UTC)    
Post subject: palimpestical

To the Board of Own Free Website,

Palimpestical was encouraged that the website was a result on google after the initial concern was raised; however, since the board has acknowledged the initial question, palimpestical is no longer a result. Palimpestical asks the board to suspend, so that palimpestical may produce results again.
Post02/16/2015 at 8:13pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Palimpestical

To the Board At Own Free Website,

Is there some way I may have my domain back. By this, I mean, result on google I needed only to search palimpestical, and I was a result among four other sources, which are in that subject category.

If the word, suspend, has led you to take no action, I apologize for my limited understanding of what that word means. I only ask that my domain is restored, and if you take an interest in your clients' projects, I hope you can, for now at least, take that interest with my website running as it should be.

Thank you,

Palimpestical
Post02/16/2015 at 10:21pm (UTC)    
Post subject: own free website

Is there some way that your entry with my google search for my address can lead to both the result of my website and the result of ownfreewebsite,,as well.

I would add that for about two hours today I could search the word palimpestical, and was first in the results for those that ownfreewebsite leads in searching my full address. Will you email me, and explain what I should understand?