Search in forum:
Search

Post09/27/2014 at 1:09pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Patient ? really ?

darkangel2013 wrote:
hm,i think we can find another free hosting which works better than this !!! so if you dont solve the problem till Monday morning,i will be gone,and i'm sure the rest of us too....

Do you know of any? All I can find is sites that SAY they're free, but as soon as you choose a URL they want to charge money. I am already looking for another site host. I get 1000 hits per day on average and so I've lost out on over 2000 hits in 2 days, this is nonsense. Even worse is that there are no updates from OFS since Friday. It's like, their whole service is down and they don't care?! In the SD world this is a SEV1 = hourly updates. Not daily.
Post09/27/2014 at 7:45pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hello,

as I said before, I have already informed that. We are having problems with one of our domains providers, we are working on that, dont worry Wink

Regards!

www.paginawebgratis.es & www.own-free-website.com
are webme GmbH's projects. www.webme.com
Support Email: support@own-free-website.com
Post09/28/2014 at 2:53pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hi! As you see the problem was fixed! You can visit your website! Have a nice time!

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post10/06/2014 at 1:54pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Unable to open pages

Hi

I have managed to login, and can see a list of the pages on my site, but none of them will open to allow editing. Any ideas ? This has been the case for a week now.

www.mpwfc.page.tl

Thanks
Post10/08/2014 at 3:02am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Unable to open pages

mpwfc wrote:
Hi

I have managed to login, and can see a list of the pages on my site, but none of them will open to allow editing. Any ideas ? This has been the case for a week now.

www.mpwfc.page.tl

Thanks

Hello,

please post a screnshoot of this problem, upload the imagen to our server, copy the link of the imagen and post it here. We can help you if you show us some kind of error/error message/message of our server only.

Regards!

Martin

www.paginawebgratis.es & www.own-free-website.com
are webme GmbH's projects. www.webme.com
Support Email: support@own-free-website.com