Search in forum:
Search

Post05/18/2013 at 7:19pm (UTC)    
Post subject: create invisible homepage

is it possible to launch the website only on a certain date?

i want to create a homepage now, but only activate it in a few weeks.
Post05/23/2013 at 4:43pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hello,
Open your website. Whenever you want, you can create pages and edit them. No problem.

Have fun!
Canerfc.

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post05/23/2013 at 10:04pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

i saw that i can edit the pages, add pages and so on.

but my question is different:
i want to prepare many pages in advance but not publish them yet.

i cannot create all my pages on the day i want to publish them.... i need some preparation for that.
Post06/25/2013 at 8:33am (UTC)    
Post subject:

booleannumber wrote:
i saw that i can edit the pages, add pages and so on.

but my question is different:
i want to prepare many pages in advance but not publish them yet.

i cannot create all my pages on the day i want to publish them.... i need some preparation for that.

OK! I saw but I wanted to share just an alternative way! We have not options as 'publish now!', 'publish soon!'.

Because we haven't, we should try different ways. For example, if you activate INTRO extra, nobody visits your pages. After you edit all your pages, you deactivate INTRO extra, so everybody can see your pages!

Sure, that is an alternative way!

Have fun!

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post06/28/2013 at 9:33pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hi.

You also have the option of working with css design.
If you are using this very personalized, you can accomplish major studios.
When using css design, you can hide the public pages and new pages.

Have an extra for hidden pages with that extra, you can hide the design pages iceblue.

regards

© 2013 Master Nemesis