Search in forum:
Search

Post05/09/2013 at 5:57pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Error Loading FCK-Editor

All day long I havent been able to edit my page. When I try to manage my pages I get this message: Error Loading FCK-Editor.

Am I the only one with this problem?
Post05/11/2013 at 2:41am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Error Loading FCK-Editor

Yonatanfriis wrote:
All day long I havent been able to edit my page. When I try to manage my pages I get this message: Error Loading FCK-Editor.

Am I the only one with this problem?

Hi.

They are problems loading the page correctly. You have to speed up your internet connection to properly charge page editor.

The appearance of windows. We entered our windows visual effects, uncheck all options to get the best performance.

Shortcuts on the desktop. On the desktop if you have many applications, programs, files, photos, documents, etc. .. which surpass more than 10 files, when you start windows, it might slow startup, for that move all those files to a new folder or moving it to other parts ordered.

Open programs. When we are using the computer, we can give no account programs that are being executed, for that, we take a look at the taskbar, if there are programs that are not being used at the time, we close it by right clicking on exit / exit.

Windows Registry. We entered the windows registry from the event viewer. the windows registry is made up .. Application, Security, System Installation and events sent. these components occupy megabytes that it is not advisable to have it saved, delete these four components which occupy megabytes and let it clean the registry.

Free and optimize RAM Memory To optimize and free RAM to the maximum, you must have a program called, FreshRam. Basic program and easy to use, its functionality is in the hard c (hard drive). It has 4 controls and features. (Leakage Optimization - Quick Optimization - Powerful Optimization - Maximum Optimization)We use these 4 functions in this order to give the disc and release optimization.

Delete Empty Folders. In our computer, there are many folders that are usually empty, and that creates financial burden spaces, for that we have an excellent program that makes it quick and effective manner, the program is called, Remove Empty Directories

Clean your pc. In the recycle bin is usually filled with many MB and GB delete files, programs, games, etc. .. and temporary files that can be found in the TEMP folder, resulting in run>% TEMP%.When you delete a file, the memory is not released because the weight of the paper focuses on, is a document storage for deleted files that accumulate too much space. We use ccleaner to give a clean background.

accept Cookies

Close windows and open your account only.

Speed test => http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/

Greetings.

© 2013 Master Nemesis
Post06/25/2013 at 8:42am (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hello!
If you see ' Error Loading FCK-Editor', try to activate 'Own 404-Error-Page' extra!

Fun!

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post06/25/2013 at 1:29pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hi,

actually the Error Loading FCK-Editor error means, the Html Editor is not loading correct. Press F5 or refresh until the Editor loads fine.

Regards!

www.paginawebgratis.es & www.own-free-website.com
are webme GmbH's projects. www.webme.com
Support Email: support@own-free-website.com