Search in forum:
Search

Post10/10/2012 at 8:35am (UTC)    
Post subject: [Solved] My site has been deleted Please help !!!!!!!!

One of my websites www.ownerofworld.page.tl has been deleted by someone. I don't know by whom or who. It was my first website and is important to me and also, it was my best site. So, I request the OFW team to look into this matter and help me at the earliest. It took me nearly 2 years to build it. So, please please please help me.Some-one Please!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by ccshah on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post10/10/2012 at 7:42pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: My site has been deleted Please help !!!!!!!!

ccshah wrote:
One of my websites www.ownerofworld.page.tl has been deleted by someone. I don't know by whom or who. It was my first website and is important to me and also, it was my best site. So, I request the OFW team to look into this matter and help me at the earliest. It took me nearly 2 years to build it. So, please please please help me.Some-one Please!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Hello,

your web had a lot of illegal software (pirate) for download, this is not allowed by law (and against our ToS too).

www.paginawebgratis.es & www.own-free-website.com
are webme GmbH's projects. www.webme.com
Support Email: support@own-free-website.com