Search in forum:
Search

Post08/10/2012 at 10:04am (UTC)    
Post subject: The page freeze when I try to insert a link on my page

The last week I have had some problem with the possibility of using the link-inserter and smiley tools. When I try to put a link in my article, the page just freeze and I have to restart the page. The same happens when I try to put a smiley om my page.

Is this a long term problem or will this be fixed shortly?
Post08/12/2012 at 8:35am (UTC)    
Post subject:

I have the same problem.
Post08/12/2012 at 1:53pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hi guys!

Does the problem keep on appearing? I tried do the mentioned things myself, and the page didn't freeze..

If you guys still got problem, I hardly recommend that you send a mail to the technical support. Email address: support-en@webme.com

Hope the problem get solved!

Have a nice day! Very Happy

/ Karibu-Design
Post08/12/2012 at 6:41pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

No it still doesn't works.

But I have found out that it isn't the program that is wrong. I have tried this page on another PC and it works fine there.

So there must be something wrong on my computer. But I don't know what. I have tried to see if I have done som changes on my set up, but can't find anything. I have even tried to turn my computer back till the date that I know it worked out fine, without any sucess.

Do you have any tips I can try?
Post08/13/2012 at 1:21pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

jif03 wrote:
No it still doesn't works.

But I have found out that it isn't the program that is wrong. I have tried this page on another PC and it works fine there.

So there must be something wrong on my computer. But I don't know what. I have tried to see if I have done som changes on my set up, but can't find anything. I have even tried to turn my computer back till the date that I know it worked out fine, without any sucess.

Do you have any tips I can try?

Hi,

please Update your browser and javascript. Which Browser you are using? We found some problems with the IE9, I recommend you to user the browser Chrome and Firefox.

Regards!

www.paginawebgratis.es & www.own-free-website.com
are webme GmbH's projects. www.webme.com
Support Email: support@own-free-website.com