Search in forum:

« View previous topic :: View next topic »  
Post07/21/2011 at 9:02am (UTC)    
Post subject: Forms (Register, Contact, Comment, etc) for your site.

I would like to introduce all you members to a website that delivers great, very great forms all free to use. You have a limit each month, regarding how many subscriptions you can receive. But do nott worry. The limit is quite high.
You can make forms such as Register-form, Lost your password? Contact-form, comment system, your own online store and much more. It is only your imagination that sets the limit! I hope this will help you to improve your website even more.

Here is the link:

I recommend that you register on the site before starting to use it. Then you can organize it much more better.

Here are some examples of what you can do.

Need any help? You can either write to their customer service, or just ask here, or send me a PM. I promise I will be there helping you whenever you need it, and whatever your problem is.

Best regards.

Post07/22/2011 at 3:15pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

It is very good, it allows you to create your forms without registering or with the record option (which i recommend).
It is always good as have other options such as:
In conclusion good contribution!

Post07/23/2011 at 5:27pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Yes, sure, of course! It helps the users to really get what they want, with many options.

But personally I prefer using jotform, since I have tried both. But that is just me!

Have a nice day,

Best regards,

Henrik Andersson. Designer and admin at KD.
Post07/23/2011 at 5:33pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Yes, of course i prefer Jotform already, believe it is the best.

Post07/23/2011 at 5:35pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Jotform, help us to make more professional contact form, register form, and many other uses.

The best of Jotform it is free.
Post07/25/2011 at 12:45pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

The best of Jotform is that it´s free.

Ye, well, not completely. You have a limit of 100 subscriptions each month. Then your forms will get disabled.

Only a note,

Sincere Regards,

Henrik Andersson