Search in forum:
Search


Author Message
Post12/09/2009 at 6:41pm (UTC)    
Post subject: learn hacking ....

check it out www.xainnasir.page.tl


all hacking stuff ,tutorialz ,moviez, n much more

how to hack anyone comp
how to hack atm machine
msn hacks
orkut hacks
adsense hacks
earn money etc etc


i have work so hard ... so i want u people to check my site out .... n give ur comments
moreover if u want to know anything related to hacking then u r welcome


Last edited by xainnasir on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post12/20/2009 at 3:51pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

i have uploaded some more tricks
Post12/23/2009 at 4:06pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

You can not promote other domains. so I edited your message above.

Have Fun;)
______________
- If you love your own-free-website, fight against to spams and spammers! Please support us, let's remove all the spammers together! We don't want to see spams and spammers on OFW board!

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Ingl├ęs / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post12/24/2009 at 2:20pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

ahan its ok

no problem
Post01/09/2010 at 4:12pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Hey!!!

Hey!!You are working just like me why not be friend I can make programs source code!!!
Post01/11/2010 at 10:41pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

ahan well i m ready to be ur frnd

u have a nice web
Post01/13/2010 at 10:41am (UTC)    
Post subject: Thanks

Thanx!! Having project?
Post01/13/2010 at 2:20pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Wanna Terms

I know how to hack another computer for 5 Days
But I don't really sure
So now I want to tell before I forget but we must have a term
Post01/13/2010 at 2:29pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Tell me also how to hack another computer or website for 5 Days Shocked . and don't hack my website. hahaha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post02/05/2010 at 10:25am (UTC)    
Post subject:

what project ??? Surprised

i have uploaded CHAT ROOM in my site for all the memberz to chat freely n share ur tricks Very Happy

HAVE FUN Cool
Post02/11/2010 at 7:51pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

ALL YOU NEED www.komsija.page.tl
Post05/12/2010 at 6:56pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

cartoon-download wrote:
Tell me also how to hack another computer or website for 5 Days Shocked . and don't hack my website. hahaha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


u wonna to know hw to hack website in 5 days i will say in 15 minits
comeone thats easy SQL Injection learn now the problem is hw to find a vuln. site on sql
google dork-------inurl:php?id=56/put ure lucky number and try

I will make the tut for that Smile
dont worry
Post05/13/2010 at 3:32am (UTC)    
Post subject:

Just Kidding. Laughing
Post05/15/2010 at 1:11am (UTC)    
Post subject:

stifler-mk wrote:
cartoon-download wrote:
Tell me also how to hack another computer or website for 5 Days Shocked . and don't hack my website. hahaha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


u wonna to know hw to hack website in 5 days i will say in 15 minits
comeone thats easy SQL Injection learn now the problem is hw to find a vuln. site on sql
google dork-------inurl:php?id=56/put ure lucky number and try

I will make the tut for that Smile
dont worry


watch me hack my school website
Post05/15/2010 at 8:40am (UTC)    
Post subject:

juthawong wrote:
stifler-mk wrote:
cartoon-download wrote:
Tell me also how to hack another computer or website for 5 Days Shocked . and don't hack my website. hahaha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


u wonna to know hw to hack website in 5 days i will say in 15 minits
comeone thats easy SQL Injection learn now the problem is hw to find a vuln. site on sql
google dork-------inurl:php?id=56/put ure lucky number and try

I will make the tut for that Smile
dont worry


watch me hack my school website


I am watching. Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
Display posts from previous:   


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group