Search in forum:
Search

Post01/20/2009 at 3:04pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Thanks for information.
Wink

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post02/19/2009 at 12:37pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Info&Congrats

You do a great job guys. Congrats.
First thing first...
1.the ads are ok...because OFW offers an free host also , i think is logical to earn something besides users. To mantain OFW free ...ads are required on this matter...SEO
2.about templates...yes we will wait , or just search betwen many users of OFW who know some tricks that result an cool look for your website. [for users]
3.I like OFW because first of all ha ha ha is FREE and as you can see you have the oportunity to embade some cool widgets [players,other clocks,almost all cool stuff based on HTML/CSS/Java code] ...3rd party
4.to bad OFW can't suport ftp but that's a minor inconvenient.
5.can dev of OFW add some flash suport content ?
Thank you for taken notice about my post and please excuse my rusty enghlish. Good luck

Last edited by word1 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post02/20/2009 at 1:26am (UTC)    
Post subject: Eagerly awaiting .com domains

And thank you very much for giving simplistic answers. I will refer people to this link who still ask these same questions in the future.

An added request. Flash would be awesome to be able to incorporate in my page.

Thanks, http://freemusictutorials.page.tl
The pain is back, but this time lower. It feels like someone stuck an ice pick in my belly button. BUT, I did have one good thought on this procedure. If I ate that much toilet paper, and eventually it will come out when I doo-doo, will I need to wipe?
I mean shouldn't eating the toilet paper cut out the middle man. I think I'm on to something here. Wipeless doo-doo by eating toilet paper. Dig up Edison ,we got something to tell him.
5:20 pm: It's going to be a long night.
Sunday, I passed the screw. It caused less damage than I thought it would, and after carefully sifting through my own stool, I have found zero evidence of the toilet paper ever existing.

Last edited by freemusictutorials on Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Post07/02/2009 at 7:26am (UTC)    
Post subject:

I am eagerly waiting to Own-free-website.com .com domain from OFW.

Please give this service as soon as possible.
Post08/01/2009 at 9:34am (UTC)    
Post subject:

The Domains TL. is not available or running ! How long time tate to be in function again ....??? Sad
Post08/01/2009 at 9:19pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Domains, Ads, and Designs

edit by Canerfc

Last edited by jwtyar on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post11/05/2009 at 12:15pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Data Base ?

Hi,.
Did any one tell us that Did we use Data Base using Page.Tl??
Post11/07/2009 at 9:00am (UTC)    
Post subject: Reg:Add

Hi Sir Am Pranu..Am from INDIA..I saw an add Top of the page..My Problem with that vulgar add..(In INDIA that kind of adds treat it vulgar adds )and also its a College website.All my Professors and Friends are asking about that add..Plz...Plz..." REMOVE ADDs OR PLZ CHANGE THAT ADD OR PLZ PUT IT IN BOTTOM " ..Thanks Pranu...
Post02/21/2010 at 6:17am (UTC)    
Post subject: New Design ? i have been here 6 years design ?

It would be a miracle, not to mention it has been over 2 days now waiting for you guys to fix this domain problem !
Post02/21/2010 at 6:27am (UTC)    
Post subject:

piata-clujeana-online wrote:
The Domains TL. is not available or running ! How long time tate to be in function again ....??? Sad

just use this for now until they get it back again
I my self are pissed off 2 days now my sales are falling a lot of 404 errors not to mention search rankings.

use this in your browser se you!
http://piata-clujeana-online.de.tl/

Elliott http://virtualempire.de.tl/-Marketing-plr-videos.htm
Post02/21/2010 at 6:43am (UTC)    
Post subject: Suggestion

can you rank the website in page.tl so that it will be useful for others to involve more in their creativity and can offer some prizes for first 3 rank holders.....just i thought it will be useful for promotions..tats it
Post06/25/2010 at 12:47pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Info&Congrats

word1 wrote:
You do a great job guys. Congrats.
First thing first...
1.the ads are ok...because OFW offers an free host also , i think is logical to earn something besides users. To mantain OFW free ...ads are required on this matter...SEO
2.about templates...yes we will wait , or just search betwen many users of OFW who know some tricks that result an cool look for your website. [for users]
3.I like OFW because first of all ha ha ha is FREE and as you can see you have the oportunity to embade some cool widgets [players,other clocks,almost all cool stuff based on HTML/CSS/Java code] ...3rd party
4.to bad OFW can't suport ftp but that's a minor inconvenient.
5.can dev of OFW add some flash suport content ?
Thank you for taken notice about my post and please excuse my rusty enghlish. Good luck
Post07/03/2010 at 3:32pm (UTC)    
Post subject: