Hi All,

Mesage received from skyjuli => skyjuli.page.tl

Mrs. Elizabeth GEORGE,
Plot 286 Spintex Rd Accra Ghana.
Mobile number: 00233-546802847.
Home number: 00233-200225654.
Private Email:mrsgeorge_elizabeth2@yahoo.com

Dear.

Compliment of the day, I would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint business with you and my family in your country. If you can handle long time business investment jointly with me and my children in your country.

I honorably intend to invest in your country into a very lucrative business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us. Your able co-operation is to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how money will be invested, properly managed and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your account with your assistance.

Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle this transaction sincerely by protecting our interests and upon your acceptance of this proposal, I would furnish you with the full detailed information, procedure and amount involve. I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves.

Looking forward to your response, you can equally call or email me with my private email or the above phone numbers for easy communication.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs Elizabeth GEORGE and Son Michael.

I would suggest immediate deletion of this account! This is real dangerous spam.

Cheers,

Eduart
Post04/10/2010 at 8:28pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

and again... from kateazikolo (but the same undevelopped website of the same design... it has to be the same person).

Hello My Dearestone!

I pray this day brings you a happiness wealthier and very helpful day,how is life over there in your country.i hope you are in atmosphere of peace and love.

It was very great to me when I was your email ID in this website(www.myjackson.ru) am in searching for a responsible and reliable person to have a good relationship with and I fond a great spark in my heart when i come across your email I know i have seen you in person,

but there was a feeling that really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you and see how the sun will shines like,am willing to be your friend and have a wonderful relationship with you.

And there is special reason that i have,and decided to contact you because of the urgency i have in my situation,
Am Miss.kate azikolo, a very responsible and humble girl from sudan in africa,and i grew up in a good family with a humble manner, please i wil like to reply back true this my Email ID(kateazikolo@hotmail.com)

i will tell you full introduction of my self,and for us to get acquainted with each other,i will also send you my fotos,as soon as i see your respond.

Hope to hear from you soon,because i will like us to build a good and a favorable Relationship for each other.
From My Heart and With humble Regards
Miss kate,

my Email ID(kateazikolo@hotmail.com)

Does the webmaster really care about this? Is it possible to block his / her IP address?

Eduart

BTW never heard of myjackson.ru
Post05/18/2010 at 5:40pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: dangerous spammers

Hi

I received mail such content, except that they suggest we delete it immediately if you can tell me more about it. Why is dangerous, what kind of fraud

eduart wrote:
Hi All,

Mesage received from skyjuli => skyjuli.page.tl

Mrs. Elizabeth GEORGE,
Plot 286 Spintex Rd Accra Ghana.
Mobile number: 00233-546802847.
Home number: 00233-200225654.
Private Email:mrsgeorge_elizabeth2@yahoo.com

Dear.

Compliment of the day, I would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint business with you and my family in your country. If you can handle long time business investment jointly with me and my children in your country.

I honorably intend to invest in your country into a very lucrative business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us. Your able co-operation is to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how money will be invested, properly managed and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your account with your assistance.

Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle this transaction sincerely by protecting our interests and upon your acceptance of this proposal, I would furnish you with the full detailed information, procedure and amount involve. I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves.

Looking forward to your response, you can equally call or email me with my private email or the above phone numbers for easy communication.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs Elizabeth GEORGE and Son Michael.

I would suggest immediate deletion of this account! This is real dangerous spam.

Cheers,

Eduart
Post05/21/2010 at 12:47pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Send this to the support

Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot for warning the community of these spammers. In the future you can just shoot and e-mail to the support team at support-en@webme.com and they will take care of deleting the account.

Thanks,
Lakamper
Post05/22/2010 at 2:23am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Send this to the support

lakamper wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot for warning the community of these spammers. In the future you can just shoot and e-mail to the support team at support-en@webme.com and they will take care of deleting the account.

Thanks,
Lakamper

Thanks Boss Razz