Search in forum:
Search

Post02/21/2010 at 12:54pm (UTC)    
Post subject: If '.page.tl' does not work .. [Update: SOLVED]

Update : As I see, the problem was solved. ( forum/viewtopic.php?t=10685 ) So you can visit your websites again.

- no need to panic!
- don't worry!

There may be a server-domain problem and I believe it will be under control and so it will solved in a short time.

As I see, just page.tl domain has a problem and it is not a big problem. Because, OFW's sub-domains are working. You can see that your pages are working with OFW's other sub-domains.

E.g.
canerfc.page.tl does not work
but,
canerfc.es.tl
canerfc.de.tl
canerfc.ru.gg
and also other sub-domains work!

I believe page.tl domain problem will be solved in short time. You can contact with the support team with the following mail address about this subject.
support-en@webme.com
support-de@webme.com

Best Regards.

-Canerfc

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Last edited by canerfc on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post02/21/2010 at 1:01pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

How long we have to wait?
Post02/21/2010 at 1:05pm (UTC)    
Post subject: :/

angelserverot wrote:
How long we have to wait?

We may wait just a short time. Please write a mail to support-de@webme.com

Thank you

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post02/21/2010 at 2:18pm (UTC)    
Post subject: insurance-info-topics

Your life is valuable Yes and no one will understand this better than you do. Well, we can say no one but you and your insurance company will understand better the importance of your life and health. Today there are several new schemes which you can avail to insure proper living for yourself and for your loved ones. It is always easy when there is someone you can count on during your times of need. Insurance companies are one such support such as www.Insurance-Info.page.tl has brought for you the top insurance companies which you can view for securing your future. View them and find out how you can secure your life in a right way.more information visit this site http://www.insurence-info.page.tl/ Laughing
Post02/21/2010 at 2:21pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Okay, I hope it will be solved soon, because my visitors are all using .page.tl and they don't know you can visit the site with .de.tl or whatever and besides all hyperlinks on my website are linked with .page.tl.
Post02/21/2010 at 2:37pm (UTC)    
Post subject: ikeidvd

thank you for yours attempt to solve problem

hope will complete soon
Post02/21/2010 at 5:31pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: If '.page.tl' does not work ..

canerfc wrote:
- no need to panic!
- don't worry!

There may be a server-domain problem and I believe it will be under control and so it will solved in a short time.

As I see, just page.tl domain has a problem and it is not a big problem. Because, OFW's sub-domains are working. You can see that your pages are working with OFW's other sub-domains.

E.g.
canerfc.page.tl does not work
but,
canerfc.es.tl
canerfc.de.tl
canerfc.ru.gg
and also other sub-domains work!

I believe page.tl domain problem will be solved in short time. You can contact with the support team with the following mail address about this subject.
support-en@webme.com
support-de@webme.com

Best Regards.

-Canerfc

YOU say it is not a big problem well news.... although sub domains work these are not the page.tl website urlS people are using to promote there websites.
no page.tl links work on the internet there for when brough to by search engine that link will not work SO BIG PROBLEM........
3 day hell give me access to your cgi bin and i will fix the problem and then change the pasword or pay some programer to fix it it is costing people many lost sales.

Last edited by virtualempire on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post02/21/2010 at 6:29pm (UTC)    
Post subject: it will solve soon.

Lets wait for a while. But the other sub-domains are working such as javed.de.tl,

javedzz,ru.gg etc.
Post02/21/2010 at 10:34pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Ok, we wait
Post02/22/2010 at 2:24am (UTC)    
Post subject:

Thanks For your co-operation my link is ok now...
www.utechsoft.es.tl Very Happy Smile
Post02/22/2010 at 3:08am (UTC)    
Post subject:

thanks..but with this such problem...
I am reconstructing my website.. and how am I suppose to view the current changes I made in my website? Crying or Very sad

...:::::::::::::::::© 2007 - 2009 Kandy Designs::::::::The Home of Premade Graphics::::::::::::::....
Arrow www.kandydesigns.page.tl

Kandy Designs SUPPORT PAGE PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A NEW TOPIC!!!
Post02/22/2010 at 7:03am (UTC)    
Post subject:

My Website pyramid-cars2010.page.tl is not working kindly reply
Post02/22/2010 at 10:27am (UTC)    
Post subject:

my site : http://pedalsteelguitarfrance.page.tl/ is still not working
it's been that way for quite a few days now

since as you mention it's not a big problem, how come it has'nt been fixed yet ?
oooops yesterday was sunday & the week end was still on
let's get this week off to a good start then eh ?

Thanx a bunch
Post02/22/2010 at 11:30am (UTC)    
Post subject:

I send email to the support but the problem exists...

http://the-friends-of-nemo.page.tl/

Sad
Post02/22/2010 at 12:14pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

How long it will take to solve the problem.....

Thanks
Ashif