Post subject: Guestbook is not working again

Please fix, asap!
Post06/12/2009 at 1:11am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Guestbook is not working again

kjerstian wrote:
Please fix, asap!

As I see, guestbook is working now!
Have Fun Wink

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post06/13/2009 at 6:23pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

No, I only get "gbook" when i try to make an entry. Also have another homepage on own-free website and that guestbook is working! People have tryed to post a message but they are not able to I have been told. Question
Post06/14/2009 at 12:11am (UTC)    
Post subject:

Hello,
in your g-book name must not stand special signs.
This is a problem of the OWF (Homepage-Baukasten) Wink

Dominik

Last edited by der-bielefeld-club-english on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Post06/14/2009 at 2:38pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

I don't understand what you mean with guestbook-name? I have no special signs used. The g-book has been working fine before and I have changed nothing.
Post07/10/2009 at 7:50am (UTC)    
Post subject:

yeah same problem here. the guestbook time was set to 30 mins before posting. no more menu to reduce the time between postings. please rectify.
Post07/16/2009 at 1:18pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

nis-masters wrote:
yeah same problem here. the guestbook time was set to 30 mins before posting. no more menu to reduce the time between postings. please rectify.

Hello,
30 mins for preventing spam. Now there is no option to reduce the time.
But, may be in the future.

Have Fun Wink

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com