Search in forum:
Search

Post03/30/2009 at 4:19pm (UTC)    
Post subject: visitors upload pictures

I have 2 questions about pictures:

1. If it's possible somehaow, to let visitors upload pictures on the site
2. If it's possible to write over pictures (other that using them as background (I want to use more than one picture and be able to write something over them, possible putting another picture on top of a picture))
Post04/06/2009 at 10:41am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: visitors upload pictures

ciochinda wrote:
I have 2 questions about pictures:

1. If it's possible somehaow, to let visitors upload pictures on the site
2. If it's possible to write over pictures (other that using them as background (I want to use more than one picture and be able to write something over them, possible putting another picture on top of a picture))

Hello,

1> You can give link an image uploader website in your web. so your visitors can upload images by clicking it.
http://imageshack.us/ (image upload web)
2> Sure you can write texts over pictures. Try to edit them in an image editing programme such as paint.

Good Luck Wink

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com