Search in forum:
Search

Post03/03/2009 at 7:17am (UTC)    
Post subject: enter button wont work

-hy..i've encountered a problem....i'm trying to insert 2-3 flash intro and even a slideshow....so i'm not that lucky....the problem is that whenever i select the intro extra option.....and save it simple ....i mean without any on flash/slideshow... i'm only selecting just the enter button............I AM NOT ABLE TO ENTER MY SITE.....it's just stays there no matter what browser i use
-if i'm not usig that function[ intro extra function] i can enter my site

i know how to create flash and to make them work...so if anyone wants a tutorial...where to post them ...how to embed them for showing them right on ur site....for free...pm

..... i would like a moderator/sys/admin/operator to watch over what i have done ....there might be something wrong...'cause i just don't get it

.....thanks in advance.....

ps: sorry for my bad english
Post03/03/2009 at 7:33am (UTC)    
Post subject:

nevermind........... fixed it, my damn antihack blocked that .swf to appear....bye
Post03/03/2009 at 9:08pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

It s great to hear your problem was fixed.

Have Fun.

-locked-

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com